Author Topic: Genos Playlist Style List  (Read 293 times)

Offline porterma

Genos Playlist Style List
« on: January 07, 2018, 02:59:21 PM »
Hi,
This may be a stretch - but I am wondering if it is possible to find out which styles are suggested for each of the Genos "Playlist" songs???
From the Forum here I have seen a list of the "songs titles" in each category from the Genos Playlist - but I am trying to find out what "style" is being suggested for each of those songs.
Maybe too much to hope for, but I have constantly been amazed at what is available from this Forum, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Mark

Offline valimaties

Re: Genos Playlist Style List
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 06:39:05 AM »
Hi,
This may be a stretch - but I am wondering if it is possible to find out which styles are suggested for each of the Genos "Playlist" songs???
From the Forum here I have seen a list of the "songs titles" in each category from the Genos Playlist - but I am trying to find out what "style" is being suggested for each of those songs.
Maybe too much to hope for, but I have constantly been amazed at what is available from this Forum, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks,

Mark

This is like the "Registration Info" screen ,but for Playlist. You can't do it in this release of OS. Maybe in an next OS update ;)
Yes, this could be useful, because you might know and select the next song based by the same style ;) Nice feature ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM by valimaties »

Offline EileenL

Re: Genos Playlist Style List
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 04:55:39 AM »
When the song is loaded just press exit and you will see in the style window what is being used. If it is one you like and want to access quickly save to style Favorites.