Author Topic: Where To Upload MP3 Files  (Read 3053 times)

Mike2

Where To Upload MP3 Files
« on: January 15, 2018, 10:35:05 AM »
Is there a recommended site for uploading MP3 songs recorded from your keyboard, for sharing.  I did it a few years ago, and can't remember if Drop Box was one of them..
Thanks,
Mike..

Offline Del B

Re: Where To Upload MP3 Files
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »
Mike

http://app.box.com works well here

regards
Del

Offline alans

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 10:51:00 AM »
Hi Mike

Not sure if you mean posting your music to the forum or otherwise.
Most on here post their songs using Box.net or Soundcloud,Box seems to be the most popular,some members have trouble with Dropbox,including me.
If you're wanting to post to the internet in general perhaps someone else will advise you.

Alan
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000, Tyros5 and Genos

Mike2

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 11:02:43 AM »
Thanks, I found the link. I just had not used it for a long time. All my songs are still there.
Now that I'm feeling more comfortable with the Genos, I will record, and add some songs. I find there is
no limit what you can do with this keyboard. I take a preset style, tweak it, and edit voice, rhythm, and others, volume etc. and the style sounds so rich. It's a great keyboard, and I am finally finding it very user friendly. Patience is not one of my virtues, but since owning this Genos, one must have it. I keep learning little things each day, and it makes the playing enjoyment so much better.

Thanks, again.
Mike