Author Topic: MultiPads one by one?  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Ingar

MultiPads one by one?
« on: January 01, 2018, 01:15:47 PM »
Multipads on my Tyros works so that I can turn on one at a time, but can not go the other way, but have to turn everyone off at once. I wish you could also turn them off one by one. I think Korg has that opportunity, what about Genos?

Offline Fred Smith

Re: MultiPads one by one?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »
Use a pad stopper to stop a single pad.

A padstopper is a multipad which does nothing. But, as it replaces the currently loaded pad, the pad is stopped.

You can create your own, or search for Padstopper here to download one.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Ingar, Paul B

Offline tyrosaurus

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 03:06:07 PM »
You can turn off individual multi pads manually using the 'Multi Pad Control' panel buttons!

If you simply press and release the MP 'STOP' button, this will stop all pads that are currently playing.

However you can stop individual pads by simultaneously holding down the 'STOP' button and pressing the button/s of pad/s that are playing that you want to stop.

This works on all Tyros models and Genos and is clearly explained in all the Owner's Manuals!

Regards

Ian

Offline zionip

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »
Multipads on my Tyros works so that I can turn on one at a time, but can not go the other way, but have to turn everyone off at once. I wish you could also turn them off one by one. I think Korg has that opportunity, what about Genos?

Hi Ingar,

You can download multipad stopper from this discussion thread:
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,30213.msg223048.html#msg223048

Thanks,
Paul
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:09:16 PM by zionip »

Offline Ingar

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 05:24:48 PM »
Aha folks..thanks a lot..

Regards Ingar

Offline Joe H

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 05:37:22 PM »
Ingar,

Click the link below in my signature to review my article on Multi Pads.  I discuss many things related to Multi Pads.... how to create and use them, copying them, editing them, etc.  Though my article focuses on dance music, the principles are the same for all forms of music. I discuss how to use Pad Stopper and there is a copy of the Pad Stopper file in the download.

Regards,
Joe H
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:39:39 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html