Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Registrations & Playlist

Genos- Playlists.

(1/5) > >>

Superjuan:
With my Tyros3, I was able to copy individual songs from the Playlist to Favorite.
With the Genos, I cannot copy and transfer a song to another Playlist.
It is easier to find songs in a smaller Playlist selection.
Is it possible to do that, in case I am missing something?

Bill:
MODIFIED

The impossible is never easy. See posts below.

Bill

Superjuan:
Thank you, Bill.

I tried that, but it makes a copy not of the selected song, but of the entire Playlist.
The Style mode makes copy of a single style, but I have not been able to do that with the Playlist.

John T4:
I too would like a solution.. It seems strange it's not possible to cut and paste playlist items into a different playlist

John T4:
The only way I can think of is to copy all the playlists that contain entries you want and then delete the entries you don't want from these copies and then used the append feature to add this playlist to one final playlist.
This would work but very boring as you can only delete one entry at a time as my registrations are all over the place on USB 1, under the keyboard,  and user drive it's probably quicker than trying to locate each registration and besides the whole point of a playlist is that it has a couple of features I selecting a registration button and maybe score lyrics or text so being able to copy entries to use in a new playlist would be a useful feature I think

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version