Author Topic: Genos - edit vocal harmony ?  (Read 4945 times)

Offline Al Ram

Genos - edit vocal harmony ?
« on: December 29, 2017, 06:29:49 AM »
Hello Friends,

Maybe someone would know how to do this . . . I already read the entire Genos manual and could not find how to . . . .

The Tyros 5 vocal harmony options could be edited, renamed and saved in user area.    For example i had created an edited version of StudioVocals for pitch correction, i called this StudioVocalsPit and had it in the T5 user area where i could recall it with my registrations.   

I do not find a way to edit Vocal Harmony / StudioVocals in the Genos . . . . there is no Edit or setup option that i can see in the File menu.   

Anyone know how to do this . . . ?

thanks in advance.

AL
San Diego/Tijuana

vanray

Re: Genos - edit vocal harmony ?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 06:40:13 AM »
Hello Friends,

Maybe someone would know how to do this . . . I already read the entire Genos manual and could not find how to . . . .

The Tyros 5 vocal harmony options could be edited, renamed and saved in user area.    For example i had created an edited version of StudioVocals for pitch correction, i called this StudioVocalsPit and had it in the T5 user area where i could recall it with my registrations.   

I do not find a way to edit Vocal Harmony / StudioVocals in the Genos . . . . there is no Edit or setup option that i can see in the File menu.   

Anyone know how to do this . . . ?

thanks in advance.

do you mean fx settings ?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 08:14:26 PM by vanray »

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »
Vanray
thanks a lot.

Yes, it looks like those are the settings that you can edit and save. But how do you get there ? i tried but could not find a way to get to those edits . . . . 

thanks in advance.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

vanray

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 09:16:54 PM »
Underneath HARMONY  ON
is a little white cog
can you see it ?

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 09:35:39 PM »
Vanray

Got it !!!!!  thanks a lot.

Have a great day.
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 09:41:27 PM »
One thing I'll say about Genos - the GUI (Graphical User Interface) is very nicely done. It's so easy to read. Just wish I had mine. Still waiting in the VERY cold weather and snow, in Canada.......:)
"Learn" your music correctly, then "practice" it. Don't practice mistakes because you'll learn them.

Offline Flemming

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 08:27:42 AM »
I've noticed a bug in the user Vocal/Harmony. When I edit "Standard" VH and save it with a name "User-1" it will be saved all right. When I edit further more on it and save the new settings under new names "User-2" they get saved all right, and I can see them in my user-page. I can choose the different "User-X", and the settings will be saved in my registrations. But when I recall my registration, only my first "User-1" will be showed in my home screen, all others will be showed as "Standard" VH. The settings are OK, but its confusing that I can't see with VH I have chosen.

Does anybody else have this bug?

BR
Flemming
Yamaha electone organ: D3 (70's), HS6, EL90
Yamaha Keyboards: PSR 7000, 8000, 9000, 9000pro, Tyros 1,2,3,4,5-76 Genos 1,2