Author Topic: Cannot Get Playlist Files to Play  (Read 4596 times)

Bob88

Cannot Get Playlist Files to Play
« on: December 25, 2017, 04:11:58 PM »
I am unable to get the Playlist files to play.The file folders come up on the screen but
when I click on one there is no response.  Regular registrations from my collection respond properly.   What do I do now? Bob

The following users thanked this post: thunderhawk

gerarde

Re: Cannot Get Playlist Files to Play
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 04:15:18 PM »
When you click on a folder, press EXIT and then you should see the playlist for that folder.

Gerard

Bob88

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 10:15:26 PM »
Thank you Gerard.  I will try your suggestion.  Bob

Bob88

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 03:24:47 PM »
  Gerard:  I probably did not describe my problem accurately.  I AM able to use the preset playlist.  It is the Bonus Playlist that  I cannot play.  The list of files in the Bonus Playlist do come up on the screen but I cannot get them to open (play).
          I noticed in the preset list, there is a load button which is convenient.   I should mention that I have  been able to access the Bonus Playlist before and the registrations are great.  I can't figure why they will not load properly now. When
I try to open them it seems they default back to the preset screen.  I hope this makes some sense. I have removed the hidden thumb stick and just use the front usb.
 Thank you. Bob

Offline Bill

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »
Hi Bob

If you go into Registration Mode can you open the BONUS Registrations OK.

It maybe that the links have got broken.

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Bob88

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 06:41:23 PM »
  Bill:  I'm now able to access and play files from the Bonus Playlist.  I believe you were correct that the link or path was incorrect.  I have used  the playlists several times over the past 2 days and the problem appears resolved at least for now.
    Not really certain how I managed to get it right but hopeful that it will continue.
  Thank you.  Bob

Offline Bud2

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 09:25:02 PM »
Bob, the Playlist MUST be on USB1 if it isn't the Playlist will not work. Don't forget the first USB stick you put in is always USB 1 the next one you put in is always USB 2 . Therefore always make sure the USB stick which has the Playlist on is always put in first. Another option would be to put the Playlist on all the USB sticks you will be using that way no matter which stick you put in first the Playlist will always work.
Bill

The following users thanked this post: kali291

Bob88

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 02:21:29 AM »
 Thank you Bill for clearing up this issue.  Presently I use just one thumb stick which
is recognized always as USB1. I appreciate your reply.  Regards, Bob