Author Topic: Appeal to the Genos owners  (Read 2554 times)

Offline valio7771

Appeal to the Genos owners
« on: December 16, 2017, 09:02:38 PM »
Can I ask the ones of you that already have Genos for a small favour, please?

I'm trying to contribute to the rest of the community that for one or another reason still haven't got a Genos, by making adapted drum mapping of the REVO Drum Kits for Tyros and PSR models, so we can have a go at some of the styles from Genos before we get the real deal.
I can see the names on the keys in the Data List pdf, but for the sake of better and more adequate conversion, I'll need a audible reference as well.

So my appeal to you Genos owners, is if some of you can make a short video of a chromatic run starting from the lowest to the highest key on the keyboard with Initial Touch turned OFF(if possible), with every REVO Drum kit, about one key per second is slow enough, so I can pause or re-listen a particular key if I have to. You can leave the video as private and send me the link on PM here, if you don't want anyone else to see it, it's all up to you.

I know those styles will never gonna sound the same as they sound on the Genos itself, but I'd like to see how close I can get to that.

I'm willing to send you some 'beer money' for your effort, if you happen to have PayPal ;)

Cheers, and thank you in advance.

Happy Holidays to all of you !!!