Author Topic: Tyros 4 overview video (Song played by Martin Harris)  (Read 5137 times)

Tyros 4 overview video (Song played by Martin Harris)
« on: December 18, 2017, 09:02:47 PM »
Good Afternoon, do you know the name of this song or the name of the composer? https://youtu.be/dON9rFsZDTQ I Really love this song, so I want to have the song on audio or in midi format.

Offline Arnak

Re: Tyros 4 overview video (Song played by Martin Harris)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
Hi,

I would suggest ringing Yamaha as that sounds like several different pieces being played.

Martin

Offline alans

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
Hello Rodrigo

I have watched many demo videos by Martin Harris over the years and have never once heard him play a recognisable piece of music ,I think they are pieces made up just for demos.
However maybe someone will be able to help you

Alan

Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000, Tyros5 and Genos

Online EileenL

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 06:22:38 PM »
Because of Music Copyright Yamaha always demonstrate there own versions of songs that are based round the originals but just that little bit different.
  This is also why most music finder files have cryptic titles when you first get your keyboards.

Offline Denn

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »
Hello, I have listened to this track a few times and I can't get those sounds from my T4. I think there are other packs loaded also. At least Robbie Does has an infill on the screen where you can see the voices being played. Still, good demo. Regards, Denn.
Love knitting dolls

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 08:31:49 PM »
Hello, I have listened to this track a few times and I can't get those sounds from my T4. I think there are other packs loaded also. At least Robbie Does has an infill on the screen where you can see the voices being played. Still, good demo. Regards, Denn.

Hello, if you press the demo button, you'll find this song.  I will be very happy if you can record this demo song in audio and share it with me please.