Author Topic: Quick change of voices R1, R2 or R3  (Read 4333 times)

Offline ton37

Quick change of voices R1, R2 or R3
« on: December 04, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »
Hi, is it possible to change quickly from the voice Right 1 to voice Right 2 or 3. Do I have to untick the former part after I have choosen the new voice? For a quick change I have to push sometimes 2/3/4 buttons?  Couldn't find it in the cataloque, other then using the registrations banks. T.i.a. Ton
My best regards,
Ton

Offline DerekA

Re: Quick change of voices R1, R2 or R3
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:15:20 PM »
The panel buttons are independent toggles for on/off for their respective parts.

So if you want to switch off R1 and switch on R2 in one press, or switch off R2 and switch on R3 in one press, then you'd need to use a registration.

You can also assign pedals to toggle voice parts on or off individually, so if you have enough feet you could do it that way too ...
Genos

Offline mikf

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 05:20:17 PM »
Or OTS
Mike

Offline jwyvern

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 05:35:10 PM »
The voice buttons are toggles meaning if a voice is on and you press the button the voice goes off. If the voice is off,  when you press the button the voice comes on. So say R1 is currently off, the other 2 are on and you now want to switch R1 on while turning the others off, do this by putting 3 fingers on all 3 buttons and press once. It happens :). Adjust your fingers to alternative combinations as desired and if necessary to perfect the technique, practise.

John

The following users thanked this post: Jean-Pierre 33

Offline ton37

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:47:42 PM »
Thank you all for your quick and clear explanations. I get it and will use to it. I was a little confused, because if I  remembered well, that on my former keyboard each button touched got 'on' and the other got 'off'. To have both 'on' you could press' both' knobs 'on' or 'off'. Thought it was something that I could setup.
Now I know how to handle it. For me it is already difficult to touch the right black and white keys, now I have to learn to touch the rights buttons too  ;) 8) Grtz. Ton

@jwyvern: tried as you described and it works for me, simple but effective suggestion, which I have to practise to get it 'automatic' done  :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 07:18:41 PM by ton37 »
My best regards,
Ton