Author Topic: Gig bag for PSR 970  (Read 6331 times)

Offline SandeepSaxena

Gig bag for PSR 970
« on: December 04, 2017, 04:05:53 PM »
Hello, I'm looking for some options/recommendations on soft gig bag for my PSR s970 keyboard.
Not able to find the right dimensions for this model. Thanks

Offline Ernie

Re: Gig bag for PSR 970
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 04:17:34 PM »
Try this one  ;)

No ... there are always suitable Gig bags for a 970 .. My Gig bag is just a little to big for my S950.
But it works .. The keyboard is protected and that is what counts. 

Regards
Ernie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SandeepSaxena

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 04:30:41 PM »
LOL...good one.. :D

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 06:44:01 PM »
Hi :) I have a gig bag from Gator for my S970.

Check this adress: www.gatorcases.com

Very satisfied with this one. The keyboard is well protected, but the case is lightweight!
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: SandeepSaxena

Offline PWB

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 07:00:31 PM »
Hello,

I have a Classenti Gig bag for my PSR S970. The keyboard fits like a glove and though the bag is lightweight it is well padded and has a shoulder strap which is handy.

Hope that helps.

Paul

Offline SandeepSaxena

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:21:54 PM »
Hello,

I have a Classenti Gig bag for my PSR S970. The keyboard fits like a glove and though the bag is lightweight it is well padded and has a shoulder strap which is handy.

Hope that helps.

Paul

Couldn't search for keyboard bag of this brand in the US ecommerce portals. Price is good though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Offline SandeepSaxena

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »
Hi :) I have a gig bag from Gator for my S970.

Check this adress: www.gatorcases.com

Very satisfied with this one. The keyboard is well protected, but the case is lightweight!

Explored the site. Did find the one for PSR 970. A bit over my budget. Will keep looking. Will get it if I don't find anything else. Thanks.

Offline beakybird

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 08:49:58 PM »
I do a lot of gigging with my PSR-S970. The Gator bag has stood me the best of all the ones I've tried. If you just transport your keyboard once a week, by all means look for cheaper alternatives.

If you want to protect your keyboard with a bag, I put some extra protection in the corners and a piece of egg-shell foam to cover the screen and the keys.

Offline SandeepSaxena

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 09:20:36 PM »
I do a lot of gigging with my PSR-S970. The Gator bag has stood me the best of all the ones I've tried. If you just transport your keyboard once a week, by all means look for cheaper alternatives.

If you want to protect your keyboard with a bag, I put some extra protection in the corners and a piece of egg-shell foam to cover the screen and the keys.

I will be ordering the Gator bag. That's the best option for a soft case. Thanks