Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Styles/OTS/Multi Pads

Guitar strumming in Style???

(1/3) > >>

Qiqone:
How you create guitar strumming when you do ''style from scracth''???

I'm not thinking of copying some track from another style where is some track with rhythm guitar that is close to what you want!!!

Thank you

Dusan:
Create natural Guitar struming in Style is impossible mision.
You simply can't create 8 or 16 struming beat wich could be
close to natural on Kayboard.So the simple solution is coppy from
ather Style's or create struming on DAW like Yamaha did...

pjd:
Hi Qiqone --

Welcome to the forum!

Suggestion #1: Buy and use MIDI phrases that were recorded using a MIDI guitar controller. The MIDI phrase collections by Twiddly Bits have acoustic and electric guitar strum and picking patterns.

Suggestion #2: If you or a friend have and can play a MIDI guitar controller, then record strum and picking patterns. I have a You Rock guitar for this purpose. I can't play more than a few basic chords, but the You Rock has built-in open chord tunings.

Hope this helps -- pj

Qiqone:
Thanks @Dusan and @pjd.

I guess is easier to find a guitar player then get exactly what I'm looking for!!!

DrakeM:
Hi Qiqone

I create a custom made song specific style just about every week and finding the correct Guitar Strum never has been an issue (the Drummer has been). You will need an extensive resource of Yamaha styles to sort through however. The collection I have a massed is comprised of every Style name Yamaha has included since 2001 in their Tyros, PSR and CVP models. Also I have added all 29 expansion packs that Yamaha gave away for their S950 keyboard (an amazing collection.)

Now the best and easiest way to begin your collection is to acquire them here:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

For a couple hundred examples of what you can create using your Yamaha styles, just click on my LIBRARY link below in my signature.  ;)
If you are not familiar with country music, you can go to YouTube and search for the song and compare it to the style I have created to cover the song. Also keep in mind all my recordings are "live play" as I never use a midi file to perform and sing any of my songs.

Regards
Drake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version