Author Topic: Style Controls not working  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Del B

Style Controls not working
« on: November 24, 2017, 10:42:47 PM »
The Style sound (not controls) has all of a sudden stopped working, I get the drum beats but not the other channel instruments.
I have tried a factory reset and it has not cleared and  I still have the problem.
Any ideas would be appreciated, before I call my keyboard supplier, the keyboard is only 2 years old and does not get moved from it's stand.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

PS I love playing my keyboards and spend as much time as possible on it..hmmm looks like I will have to go clean the car now

Del

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:50:45 PM by Del B »

Offline EileenL

Re: Style Controls not working
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 11:34:05 PM »
Check Line Out and make sure all the ticks are in main and not sub.

Offline Del B

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 12:23:08 AM »
Thank you Eileen for the suggestion and they were all ticked.
Something weird is happening here, I read your post and thought I will check the keyboard, I pressed the style control buttons to on and all the sound channels have come back. I will test it over the weekend and see if it re-occurs, thanks again Eileen.

regards Del

Offline Toril S

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:51:06 PM »
Then there will be no car cleaning. To bad :) :) :)
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline Del B

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 04:36:07 PM »
well been playing ok since 25 Nov however today I have been fighting to make this keyboard right.
Now not only the channel instruments not sounding, I cannot load my premium/expansion packs to the hard drive and will not see any file on the hard drive, and when changing chords in figured mode it will not change chords and in the chord display the chord does not change. I think I may have to take it back to the shop, I hope it's nothing major.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:43:26 PM by Del B »