Author Topic: Albatross Registration  (Read 6559 times)

terrykinross

Albatross Registration
« on: November 24, 2017, 06:14:04 PM »
Hi Everyone , I have tried a great Tyros 5 registration for the song Albatross on my Tyros 4 but it wont load it unfortunatley so I wondered if anyone has a good registration for this song for a Tyros 4 or if it was possibke to convert this Tyros 5 version to a Tyros 4 version ????? Many thanks for any help , Regards Terry .

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Albatross Registration
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »
Hi Terry,

You can convert the registration bank to use with your Tyros4 using Murray Best's 'Yamaha Registration Manager' program (PC only).

You can download the program from the page at this link...  https://www.psrtutorial.com/util/best.html

There is a help manual included in the download and the conversion is quite simple to do.

However if you prefer, you can post the bank here and I will convert it for you.

Regards

Ian

terrykinross

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »
Hi Ian , Many thanks for your reply . I will upload the registration for you in a couple of days as Im away on holiday at the moment and dont have a PC only a Android tablet , Im very grateful you can do this for me and look forward to hearing this on my Tryos 4 soon Regards Terry .

terrykinross

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 05:49:55 PM »
Hi Ian , Here is the file sooner than expected . Im so grateful that you are doing this for me and look forward to trying it out , Many thanks again Regards Terry .

terrykinross

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 09:01:02 PM »
Forgot to add the file Ian sorry , Here it is    Regards Terry .

[attachment deleted by admin]

The following users thanked this post: zolux, RobertB, thomas750, lenzieman

Offline juketsu

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »
Hi Terry,

many thanks for you!

Juke

The following users thanked this post: RobertB

Offline pethep

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 03:09:57 PM »