Genos (12 Boards) > Genos YEM & Expansion Packs

Expansion Packs

(1/3) > >>

Lloyd E:
With all the styles and voices in the Genos I find no reason to install the Expansion Pack download. I think
it's complicated and simply not worth the time and effort to bother with.    Lloyd

DavidB:
Each to their own, but I think when the expansion packs are converted for Genos, they will sound pretty special.

I never had a Tyros 5 so don't own any yet, but I'm certainly going to buy a few for my Genos.

Best wishes ;)

Lloyd E:
David,
I have had expansion packs and spent a lot of money for them. I don't think I ever got my moneys worth from them. I am not saying someone else may think differently but this is only my opinion.  Lloyd

EileenL:
The Church and Christmas is a very nice pack which includes some nice styles to. Also the Country pack is fun.

DavidB:

--- Quote from: Lloyd E on November 21, 2017, 02:37:18 PM ---David,
I have had expansion packs and spent a lot of money for them. I don't think I ever got my moneys worth from them. I am not saying someone else may think differently but this is only my opinion.  Lloyd

--- End quote ---

Hi Lloyd,

Fully appreciate it's only your opinion but I guess, not having purchased one yet, I'm a little disappointed to read your negativity. I hoped they were worth every penny as I have plans to 'invest' in a few, but I guess I'll find out. I hope I'm more easily pleased :)

All the best ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version