Genos (12 Boards) > Genos Voices & Revo Drums

Drums Setup for GENOS.

(1/7) > >>

Snicker740:
On the S970 there is a great feature that Tyros 5 does not have. It is DRUMS SETUP, It is located in the BASIC section when you go to Style Creator.
Once upon a time I was going to sell the S970 Tyros 5 because of the love of this convenient feature.
A few days ago I tried to view all of the GENOS Video Clips for this feature, but it looks like Yamaha did not include it in GENOS.
  If the truth is so sad it loses 50% of my potential to upgrade from Tyros 5 to Genos.
Anyone who already owns GENOS, please check and let me know if Genos owns this feature.
Special thanks.

Update:

soundphase:
What is "Drums setup" for ?

With "SFF edit" option, it seems we could do a lot of things on style !!! ....

frankmusik:
Hi Sneeker, I have seen a display when I was at a genos with simple editing of drum set.

Pls. wait for the documentation, but I think not less than 970 features .... so MORE features.

greetings frank

Snicker740:

--- Quote from: soundphase on October 03, 2017, 09:14:56 AM ---What is "Drums setup" for ?

With "SFF edit" option, it seems we could do a lot of things on style !!! ....

--- End quote ---

Until now, we do not know anything about the SFF Edit feature on GENOS. However DRUMS EDIT can be considered a great feature on the S970, I think it is more convenient and useful than the Tyros 5 Custom Drum when it has to do this on YEM and reopen the initial installation of the open package. wide whenever you want a small modification. It's too time consuming.

voodoo:
In the demo of Martin Harris he shows a style with a mixed drum kit from several drum kits. I thought this is the drum setup from the s970.

So the s970 was where they introduced new features as a further development from the T5:

* assignable knobs
* drum setup
* DSP parameter savable to registration

I think they will survive in Genos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version