Author Topic: PRESENT TYROS5 PRICE  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Jeff Hollande

PRESENT TYROS5 PRICE
« on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:02 AM »
Today  Dealers are offering extreme low new T5 selling prices.
Depending on the model present new T5 prices ( in my area ) are between EURO 2.450,-- and 2.750,--. :o

I wonder what the average second hand T5 price will finally bring. ::)

It looks like the second hand prices will be completely different than ever before, especially the exchange price, I guess. :P

Cross my fingers ...

Jeff
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 01:30:43 AM by Jeff Hollande »
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline TwinTyros

Re: PRESENT TYROS5 PRICE
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:46:01 AM »
Lucky me   ;D

I sold my T5-61xl incl. 1 1gb and the installed 2gb somewere in the middle end of the highest price you mentioned. :)

Glad that I sold mine and made the choise to buy my Wersi OAX 1.
Regards,
Marcel

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Hollande

Offline pol1234

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 03:44:15 AM »
In Spain the offers of new Tyros 5 have increasingly lower prices and / or accompanied by gifts of accessories..!!
Josep M. Cerdan
Barcelona (Spain)
pol@musician.org
garbage@usa.com
----------------------
Tyros 4 SE, Casio CTK-5000. Casio ToneBank CT-470,Godwin organ

The following users thanked this post: Jeff Hollande

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 04:32:12 AM »
Hi Josep,

Thank you for your reaction !

Are you saying the T5 prices are even lower than ours in The Netherlands and Belgium ? :-\

Plse advise. Many thanks, Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline ash1

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 08:16:07 AM »
here in the UK the price for a second hand tyros 5  the lowest i can see is 2399.01 and a new one 2,820.00 both 61 keys so i guess the 71 keys will be more
the thing with yamaha is they are great keyboards and all the time i had my tyros 4 the price never really went down much
i have a tyros 5  now and if i wanted to buy a new one without trade i was looking at the 2,820.00 mark so the price is still quite solid
so I'm guessing the floor wont fall out of the tyros 5 price much either

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
When new models come out the PX price is always very good too.

Offline pol1234

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 09:01:03 AM »

The prices of the new TYROS5 have dropped but are still a little more expensive than in Holland...!!!
Josep M. Cerdan
Barcelona (Spain)
pol@musician.org
garbage@usa.com
----------------------
Tyros 4 SE, Casio CTK-5000. Casio ToneBank CT-470,Godwin organ

Offline Lloyd E

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 09:57:00 AM »
I believe Tyros 5 boards will still bring a very good price and the demand will be good.    Lloyd (USA)
Music is the way to go

Offline billtracy

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:36 AM »
We'll have to see what happens with Genos. If the old styles are not compatible (which I think would be a mistake), the Tyros line might hold its value very well.
Current: Korg PA900, KRK Rokit 5s & 8S sub.
Previously Owned: Yamaha PSR-740, Yamaha PSR-1100, Yamaha PSR-S750, Roland E-A7.

Offline ugawoga

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 12:58:12 PM »
Hi Eileen

If this keyboard that is coming  has no speakers, would those stagepass speakers give a good sound at home and as with any loction if need be.
I do have Tapco monitors ,but they are flat sounding for mixing.
Do these stagepass speakers give quality reproduction of the Tyros Keyboards and do not sound boxy or cheap.
I think that the Yamaha speakers that go with the Tyros are like a transister radio with a boom box ,way overpriced and with battery wires attached. So Tinny and boom boxy!!
gear for music has good deals on the stagepass with stands thrown In.

So If the Genos has no speakers like shown In the  photo ,then the Stagepass system is only 300 more than the Yamaha MS05 home keyboard speakers.
Some recommend the Bose but that is quite expensive for one active speaker for home  and maybe to play out.
The only other optoion is to get some decent hi-fi Speakers that compliments the sound

Well, just wondering what your thoughts are and anyone else on this as there seems to be no speakers around in the recent wind ups!!! 8)
If I get the genos ,I mean when after a little more Info,I will need Quality speakers that are as good as my Marantz hi-fi system and no less.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:07:54 PM by ugawoga »

Offline Ingar

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 09:52:01 AM »
We'll have to see what happens with Genos. If the old styles are not compatible (which I think would be a mistake), the Tyros line might hold its value very well.
I think that Tyros line will remain on top for a long time. Genos witout 61 key, will not catch up...I think.

Offline SciNote

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 01:33:08 AM »
There is currently a Tyros 5/76 on Orlando, Florida's Craigslist ads for $2000 US.  I don't know what kind of shape its in, but that sounds like a pretty low price!
Bob
Yamaha PSR-E433
Yamaha PSR-520

Offline EileenL

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 05:33:44 AM »
My Stagepass set up gives great sound and I have also used it on our yearly get together's at Skegness which is quite a big hall. At home I use two MSP5 monitor speakers that are also very good.