Tyros Keyboards (5 Boards) > Tyros 5 (SFF2)

V console

(1/16) > >>

John T4:
Anybody seen this..  Looks interesting

http://www.tyrosmagic.com/vconsole

https://youtu.be/pa26oAcFzgY

Matrix:
Comes with a whopping price tag, and for something that you can do on your keyboard for free.
I shall stick to the old fashioned way and do it on my keyboard.
Thanks for posting the link anyway  :)

John T4:
I'm not sure you can do the splits lower keyboard on the current system or as many layers as it implies you can do but it does have a hefty price tag but that because obviously includes the tablet that runs on

Marcus:
Interesting, and new to me, but too expensive for the limited control or limited access to all the Tyros 5 assets. Can be useful for a twin keyboard setup with bass pedals, but for the rare occasion where I setup my backup Tyros into a twinset, I easily setup both keyboards through registration saves, plus have access to all the Tyros assets, functions, and mixing console settings.

Maybe useful for someone who owns a Tyros and another Yamaha board, and uses a twin setup all the time and want that basic organ type control over both keyboards at a time. Since my backup/gigging Tyros is kept identical to my home studio version and usually kept stored or on location, I would not benefit from such an interface/console since I am not in twinset setup 100% of the time. However, nothing really new there that you couldn't do through the Tyros 5 registration saves and OTS settings, and no mention if the user can enter/exit or control Ensemble and Organ World through this controller program. 

Regards, Marcus

pjd:
The price tag caught my eye immediately. It includes a Windows 10 tablet. Hmmm, that's OK if you want Windows 10 and you can use the tablet for other things. But, I doubt if many iPad users will toss away their iPad and adopt V-Console.

All of these concerns make me question their business model. Maybe it would  be better to sell the app alone and stay away from the hardware biz?

Still, I wish them all the luck in the world!

-- pj

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version