Author Topic: Styles #9  (Read 8147 times)

Offline Joe W

Styles #9
« on: September 12, 2015, 03:10:50 PM »
I am very happy to announce our newest styles collection: Styles #9.  This collection has all the new styles added to the web site and made available through the forum over the past 20 months.  There are 13,500 styles, 6,000 of which are in the new SFF2 format with many focused on the S950 and S910 keyboards.  You'll find some of the new keyboard styles here as well.  There are a couple thousand styles with song-names (different from any that appeared in Styles #7).  There are also a lot of styles from other keyboards for those who want to try something different from Yamaha and like putting their own OTS on styles.  You'll also find 1,200 multipads in this collection.  Whatever keyboard you have or whatever your taste in styles, I'm sure you will find more than enough styles in this collection to make you happy and keep you busy for quite awhile.

My thanks to all the forum members who have helped to build this collection by providing their styles to the web site and to other forum members over the past year plus.

It's been quite awhile since I put together a new resource collection.  It does take a lot of effort and I'm getting slower in my old age!  However, the bill for next year will be coming due in a couple of months and a new resource will be a big help in bringing in the funds to cover it. 
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline bob4music

Re: Styles #9
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »
Joe

Do you have styles for songs in this selection?   I frequently look for a style for a particular song and always look for what s available for songs...

Thank you for all your hard work to help us all with our playing

Bob
Getting younger every day at the keyboard!!!!

Offline MBedesem

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »
Joe:

This is too good to pass up. My order is in.

Thank you for all your work putting it together.

Regards,

Michael

Offline Joe W

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 06:12:25 PM »
Joe

Do you have styles for songs in this selection?   I frequently look for a style for a particular song and always look for what s available for songs...

Thank you for all your hard work to help us all with our playing

Bob

There are about 2,000 song-named styles in this collection.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline okeedokee

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »

My order is in  -    Thanks Joe  -  best site on the net.  -  Norm

Offline browzer

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 10:31:51 AM »
Thanks Joe, looking forward to going through this set, appreciate the work you put into these collections. Amazing value.

Ronnie
Tyros 5

Offline bob4music

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 07:07:41 AM »
GREAT...Joe.   Order will go in and thank you so much for all the work.   

Bob
Getting younger every day at the keyboard!!!!

Offline Joe W

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 08:27:01 PM »
I found additional styles that were appropriate for this newest style collection and so I have added another 1,400 styles to the total, which is now almost 15,000 styles.  All the members who have ordered the originally announced collection have been sent the additional styles.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline UncannyMadman

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 03:25:36 PM »
This is simply fantastic! Oh, how I wish I'd discovered this site years ago!

Just as soon as I have finalised my decision for a new keyboard (leaning heavily towards the s970), plus sorted out a laptop and how to use audacity, then I will look into learning about zip files etc etc lol...and I shall definitely be ordering at least one of these packs and a USB. You more than deserve the support for funding this amazing resource site!

Offline guitpic1

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 03:51:10 PM »
Apparently my MasterCard(works everywhere else) has to be linked to PayPal.  My MasterCard doesn't work here but I have no problems anywhere else. I don't use PayPal but may have to in this case to order.

In any case..this is quite a bargain.

Great service Joe and wonderful website.

:)

guitpic1

PA 4X, S970, DGX650, JBL Eon One, SSV.3

Offline pol1234

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 06:32:59 AM »
I just sent the order.Thanks for your efforts to prepare this new package styles !

Best regards, Joe !!
Josep M. Cerdan
Barcelona (Spain)
pol@musician.org
garbage@usa.com
----------------------
Tyros 4 SE, Casio CTK-5000. Casio ToneBank CT-470,Godwin organ

Offline pol1234

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 07:32:01 AM »
Joe,

I just receive and decompress styles # 9 without any problem,

Best regards !!
Josep M. Cerdan
Barcelona (Spain)
pol@musician.org
garbage@usa.com
----------------------
Tyros 4 SE, Casio CTK-5000. Casio ToneBank CT-470,Godwin organ

Offline chuckeys123

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 01:50:24 PM »
Just to be certain Joe, does this contain all the factory styles from the tyros 3, 4, 5, and psr series 970, 950, 910? Thank you

Offline JohnH

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »
THANKS JOE for all your help & this site----just ordered a USB stick plus #9 group---should help move the winter along working on my 970 for gigs  here in Michigan-----JohnH

Offline janome

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 06:20:23 PM »
just downloaded mine today Great Christmas present Many thanks And BEST WISHES to all

Offline LArmatage

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
Hi Joe;
   I just ordered mine..... what a great aid  to make Canadian winters more enjoyable.
Thanks for this,

Larry

Offline Bernie9

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 11:14:56 AM »
I just ordered also.

Thanks for all your work Joe

Bernie

Offline Jingleman

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 03:54:31 PM »
How do I order this set of styles?

Jingleman

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 07:45:15 PM »
Hi Jingleman,

The following link will take you to the Orders page:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Tanerongunalb

information about product
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 04:14:41 AM »
   Hi. My name is Taner ONGUN. I want to buy All Styles + Midi Library + Lessons Collection. But İs it possible to download and use this product. Because I live in Turkey.
    Also İs it any link about information this product. For example ; Lessons Collection is a video or not ? Which tutorial consist of  this product ? İs it has any information how to use DAW with PSR keyboard? How to record style by using DAW etc. And also Midi Library consist of song or phrase. For example 100 guitar , 200 string phrases and 300 arpeggiator phrase etc.  Can you give information about this product? Thanks alot.

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 10:12:57 AM »
Hi Taner,

In the event that Joe Waters doesn't respond to your post immediately, here is his email address: jpwaters@gmail.com

I'm sure he will be able to answer all your questions and will be able to assist you in purchasing these items.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline panguyen

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 11:36:09 AM »
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your acknowledgement mail of payment for Style #9 and the 5 download links.
All the 5 downloads were OK.

Would you please tell me what is the use of .css file in the Forum Uploads main folder ?

Kind regards
Phan@nh

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2016, 11:49:29 AM »
Hi Panguyen,

I hope this will answer your question.

http://whatis.techtarget.com/fileformat/CSS-Cascading-Style-Sheet-MIME
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline panguyen

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2016, 03:54:25 PM »
Thank Roger for your kind guidance.
Phan@nh

Offline Paul B

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2016, 05:45:40 AM »
Thanks for all of your work. I am new to this forum and this is my first, but I'm sure not my last order. I am happy to support this great resource.
Paul B
Kenosha, WI / Mission, TX

Offline luiscarlos2000

OK, I purchased it, now?
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 02:01:30 PM »
OK, I've purchased the styles 9 collection here in Panama, now what? and the download?

Offline ajredaelli

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2016, 02:27:38 PM »
Hi Joe - I have a PSR E-433 - which one of they styles' packages would meet my needs the best? I am trying to download styles, and songs' styles especially, and I wouldn't mind some tutoring for my E-433. I have not played keyboards in 35 years! I used to have a couple of Hammond organs, so this is an entire new adventure for me. Any advice/help is always appreciated.

Offline mazydazydinah

Re: Styles #11
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2017, 07:13:11 AM »
Hi Joe,  Thanks for the download of styles 11 for tyros 4/5  its great to have them altogether.  I know I will probably have some of these but anything to help keep this site up and running because I definitely couldn't manage without it, so I would just like to thank you  for all your hard hard work .

Marion

Offline Bruno123

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »
Hi Joe, I am new to this forum. Are these styles for sale? If so, where can I get them?

John C. (Bruno123)

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 07:03:33 PM »
Welcome to the forum, John.

Yes, the styles can be purchased.  The link is in Joe's post at the top of this topic.  I will repeat it here for you:

http://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/stylescd9.html
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger