PSR Tutorial Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To see all categories, you must be logged in. Guests see only boards in two categories.
143,090 Posts in 20,131 Topics by 4,463 Members
Latest Member: Beachkeys
* Home Help Login Register
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  PSR-Sxxx Keyboards  |  PSR-S910/S710  |  Topic: Registration Memory(psrs910) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Registration Memory(psrs910)  (Read 905 times)
ArunaBandara
Asst. Member

« on: January 02, 2012, 11:27:45 PM »

Dear Masters & professors,

I created some user registration banks.But effects didn't work those voices playing some styles created by me.

please give me a answer solve this problem.(PSRS910)

Thank you.
Fred Smith
Supporter

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:09:14 AM »

When you create registrations, you are allowed to save only the parts you want changed. The converse is, you have to specify which parts you want saved.

On your keyboard, press the Memory button. Now look at the screen. Under "Group Select", you specify which parts you want saved. The part you want saved must be checked. For example, most people don't check things like "Line Out" because they don't want a registration changing that.

You likely need "Voice" checked to save the effects you are talking about.

If that doesn't solve your problem, then check ALL the boxes before saving a registration. Once that works, then you can experiment with unchecking some.

Regards,
Fred

Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  PSR-Sxxx Keyboards  |  PSR-S910/S710  |  Topic: Registration Memory(psrs910) « previous next »
Jump to: