PSR Tutorial Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 30, 2015, 01:01:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
144,180 Posts in 20,320 Topics by 4,607 Members
Latest Member: Iwonat
* Home Help Login Register
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  Essential Extras  |  Accessory Hardware (Moderators: travlin-easy, Tyros Trax)  |  Topic: Quick Video with the Samson Zoom Q3HD 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quick Video with the Samson Zoom Q3HD  (Read 718 times)
English

Dahlonega, GA. USA

« on: October 31, 2011, 07:11:12 AM »

I picked up a Zoom Q3 HD yesterday with a view to making some videos with it.

Zoom make very good "near field" recorders and now they have added video facility to it. Basically, you can just place it a gig or rehearsal, and get a good quality stereo recording. Now they have added video!
Here is a quick (and rough) recording I did with it.

http://youtu.be/pzVEMUyitQk

(it seems you can't embed YouTube here)

This was recording under probably the very worst conditions (energy saving bulbs). Having said that, they do advertise this thing as: "A lot of audio with a bit of video". I guess it does what it says on the box.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 07:16:02 AM by English » Logged

AlanDavisJr.com
Korg PA3x, Yamaha Tyros 4, Yamaha PSR3000, Roland F-100 Electric Piano, Casio Privia Electric piano, Roland PK-5 Bass Pedals, various harmonicas, penny whistle and a bass triangle (needs tuning).
sailorman
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »

Hi English Great sound,well played and i am sure when you get the lighting right and become more acquainted with your new recorder, you will produce some excellent Videos

Sailorman.
Dnj
Charter Member

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »

Nice job!
travlin-easy

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »

Outstanding! Great right and left hand work, Alan. The recorder does a great job too.

Gary Cool

Love Those Yammies...
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
PSR Tutorial Forum  |  Essential Extras  |  Accessory Hardware (Moderators: travlin-easy, Tyros Trax)  |  Topic: Quick Video with the Samson Zoom Q3HD « previous next »
Jump to: