The PSR Tutorial Forum (5 Boards) > Introduction and Guidelines

Supporting Members

(1/10) > >>

Joe W:
While most of the resources available in this forum are provided freely to all registered members, the forum, and the accompanying web site (http://psrtutorial.com) certainly are not free.  The costs of maintaining this site, which now amounts to several thousand dollars each year, is provided by the "Supporting Members."  Within the forum, supporting members have the word "Supporter" listed by their username along with the forum "ranking" (Novice,..., Senior Member).  

It is easy to become a supporting member.  Simply order any of the PSR Tutorial USB drives (or download options) or make a donation.   A description of all the available resource collections is provided on the Orders page.  At the bottom of that page, and all the pages in the Orders section, is a DONATE button you can use to make a donation.  Note that folks who become PSR Performers or who contribute styles or articles to the main web site are also considered "Supporters."

Once a member is designated as a "Supporter" that status remains for "life" so you are not required to donate every year, but you certainly may do so.  (Of course, this assumes that we will have a regular influx of new visitors who decide to become supporters of the site and thus keep it operational.)   Besides providing support for this forum and the web site, "Supporters" also have access to the Charter Members category where there are several boards exclusive to the supporting members.  (If you are not a supporting member, you do not see the Charter Member boards exist.)

Supporting the site is, of course, entirely optional.  But if you are enjoying the use of the PSR Tutorial, please do consider becoming a "supporting" member.

Note: if you have ordered a product in the past but your account is not marked as a supporter, please send me an email (jpwaters@gmail.com) and I will be happy to update your account.

lennylion:
Come on Guys and Girls it is NOT a lot of funds and the rewards gained from this incredible resource is immeasurable

Thanks to all who keep this going.

Len

ffilipo:
Just made a small donation to thank PSR (JW) and all contributing members for this incredible site. Keyboards and PSR go hand and hand!

t5student:
Totally agree.  Being a touch higher than a beginner, I find how useful are the contributions from the members all around the world.  Just to quote an example I found that Fred Smith's video tutorial on "REGISTRATION SEQUENCE" an excellent demonstration.  I even tested playing a Sri Lankan song which requires changing to multiple voices back and forth and the way to do this the foot pedal. If not for Fred's demo I would not have done this as moving the hand to change buttons is almost impossible.

I also enjoy the collection of songs from various members.  The forum undoubtedly clarifies various issues and help broaden your skills.  Hopefully I can post a song one day.

A huge thank to the administrators and the contributors.

Merry Christmass to all the members in the forum.

Best Regards

JO:
Both my wife (deeandj) and I (JO) have purchased PSR discs from this site, starting with our 1500, and appreciate the efforts of all contributors (tweaks, tricks, etc). We had lots of fun with our S900 and just purchased the S970. We still keep the 1500 around :).
Now I will start looking into the programming aspects of registrations (in whatever time I can spare) because so many queries are posted. I do not promise to answer or resolve issues, but whatever I can gather I will share.
We ALL need to do that much to repay the selflessness of those who paved our way. Anyone that knows the S900 and/or S970 RGT format is welcome to reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version