Author Topic: Yamaha PSR S-900, S-500, PSR 3000 TYROS Indian Afghani Tabla Styles  (Read 18005 times)

TablaStyles

I specialize in creating Afghani Indian Tabla Styles for Styles Yamaha PSR S-900, S-500, PSR 3000 Afghani Indian Tabla Styles TYROS

www.TablaStyles.com

I bet, once you listen to the Demos of this professional set, you would love it and will forget all other sets!!!

I am going to offer you Indian and Afghani Styles set for Pa800 which is really very professional which you have ever used before.

All Live Demos online available.

This set is unique originally sequenced by myself and you can’t find it anywhere else at all.

The main features of this Pa800 set are;

•   There are 142 Pro Afghani styles in this set
•   All styles have Var1, Var2, Fill 1 & Fill2 but many of them have Var3, Var 4, Fill 3, Intro 1 and Intro 2 as well
•   All Styles have very powerful samples used originally Afghani instruments
•   All Style have very Modern and powerful Base Lines, Chords and orchestra accompaniment
•   These Styles are sequenced for professional Studio recording quality or live performance in top of the range concerts
•   Intros and all other parts of Styles are played using original Afghani instruments.
•   Professional Guitar chords and other accompaniments

I bet, once you listen to the Demos of this professional set, you would love it and will forget all other sets!!!

So, click the link below now and listen to the amazing demos of this Set.

www.TablaStyles.com

sargamusa

Re: Yamaha PSR S-900, S-500, PSR 3000 TYROS Indian Afghani Tabla Styles
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 08:15:35 AM »
Is Your WebSite Down ?   

I can not get to the same

I wanted the PRO styles for the PSR S910 Keboard

Abas Sha

Re: Yamaha PSR S-900, S-500, PSR 3000 TYROS Indian Afghani Tabla Styles
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:06:43 PM »
Me too,  i really Need some styles oder MIDI files for my psr 550:)