Author Topic: 3 intro and ending in PSR 2100  (Read 5648 times)

viethai

3 intro and ending in PSR 2100
« on: March 26, 2004, 09:04:19 AM »
This notes is from Yamaha web site :

"  ...  For even greater diversity, this keyboard offers 4 sections to the built-in Styles. For example, you could use the A section for the Verse, B section for the Chorus, C for the Bridge and D for a Solo. In addition, each Style has 3 different Intros and Endings and will automatically fill, if you like, between sections.  "

How could I have 3 intro and 3 ending?? I just be able to play 1 only.. Is any secret way?? Please help.

Offline Craig Schiller

Re: 3 intro and ending in PSR 2100
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 09:46:05 AM »
Well, you COULD use them all I suppose, but they're meant to give you a choice of intros and endings.

Quote from: viethai
This notes is from Yamaha web site :

"  ...  For even greater diversity, this keyboard offers 4 sections to the built-in Styles. For example, you could use the A section for the Verse, B section for the Chorus, C for the Bridge and D for a Solo. In addition, each Style has 3 different Intros and Endings and will automatically fill, if you like, between sections.  "

How could I have 3 intro and 3 ending?? I just be able to play 1 only.. Is any secret way?? Please help.

viethai

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 10:44:40 AM »
How??? Every time I hit the intro it just play the same intro.

viethai

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 12:58:31 PM »
I found it now.
I have to hit that E button again, it will let you go thru 3 intro or 3 ending. You can even put them together.  :roll:

Offline Craig Schiller

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 01:42:31 PM »
There are 3 intro buttons. Each one should be lit. Each one should have a somewhat different intro. Intro 3 is usually the most complex, intro 1 the simplest.

Quote from: viethai
How??? Every time I hit the intro it just play the same intro.

Offline Luc

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 01:23:57 AM »
Is there a short and quick way to switch between intro's/endings ?

I often create styles on base of a midi file (with the program One Man Band). With this software it is easy to insert e.g. a specific guitar solo in the middle of the song as Intro B.

So when I start to play the song, intro A is selected. But while playing how can I switch to intro B to let my psr2100 play the guitar solo ?

Of course you can select intro B in the main panel, but that's rather difficult when you are playing.

My question : is there a quicker way, or can I use OTS or Registration Memory to solve my problem ?

Thanks for a helpful answer.

Regards from Belgium
Belgium

Offline maramsp

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 11:20:02 PM »
At first sorry for dutch, but since luc is from belgium i think i can speak dutch.

Luc

Dat gaat m niet worden. Ik heb alles al geprobeerd, maar dat kan dus niet. We missen eigenlijk 4 buttons om dat te doen. Als je het perse wilt, moet je misschien upgraden naar een psr3000 of nog hoger.

Groet van Martijn

I have explained the answer for the question of luc in dutch. If this is not appreciated, then please tell me that i only have to speak in english
Im still creating/converting/editing styles for use on all the psr and tyros keyboards that can handle custom styles.
If you have a request, pm me please, and i see what i can do
Also still recording songs, request? pm me :)
My picture is taken in Cura