Author Topic: New Membership (Again)  (Read 3471 times)

Offline DonM

New Membership (Again)
« on: March 15, 2004, 11:16:26 PM »
Joe,
I just joined.  I KNOW I've joined at least twice before.  Is there a time limit for not signing in at which time membership is dropped?
I'm positive I was one of the very early users.
Anyway, keep up the good work.
DonM
DonM

Offline travlin-easy

New Membership (Again)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 07:34:05 AM »
Welcome home Don! :lol:
Love Those Yammies...

Online Joe W

New to Forum
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 07:29:46 PM »
Don, you signed up for the mailing list back in December of '02 and then again in February of this year with your new email address.  You also signed the Guestbook in January of this year.  It can be confusing since we have a separate (free) "Mailing List" hosted at Bravenet which I used when I send out the monthly newsletter.  I also utilize Bravenet for their free GuestBook and GuestMap, although the map only holds 100 users and then it simply drops a user when a new one signs up.  The initial "forum" was also at Bravenet, but when I opted to buy space a lunarpages, I took advantage of the forum software they had (this forum) and put the forum up on my own site as part of the psrtutorial.  For the first year or so, anyone could post to this forum -- you didn't have to join.  The forum is still open for anyone to browse, but a month or so ago I found out how to "require" users to register before they actually started posting questions or responding.  So, your forum ID, which is, very appropriately, DonM, is your first registration to this forum.  Welcome!  I see you opted for the Tyros like Phil Hall recently did.  I sure do hope that 3000 is going to be good, I'll get jealous of all you Tyros owners!
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline DonM

I SEEEE!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 08:43:23 PM »
Thanks Joe, I thought I was getting senile.
Break down and get a Tyros--you'll never regret it. . . until the next great thing comes along.
Don
DonM

Offline DonM

Re: New Membership (Again)
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 05:31:55 PM »
2,922 posts and 12 years ago. . .my first post.  Actually if you read the thread, it wasn't the first post, because I had to start over!  But it was pretty close. 
As I recall, about three of my posts were helpful.  :)

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 06:06:30 PM »
You're just being modest, Don, as always.  I don't remember a single post of yours that hasn't ever been helpful, with the exception of those when you were only joking with someone, and those were appreciated too.

Yes, Don, you've been here since the early days of the forum.  I appreciate all you do and say here.

For everyone's edification, after registering as a new member and logging into the forum, you must login to the forum at least once in a two year period of time or your membership to the forum will be terminated.  We trim the forum of inactive members on a daily basis.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Tresclub

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 07:19:18 PM »
Welcome back Don...    ;)

Warren

Offline DonM

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:00 PM »
Why thank you Warren, but I haven't been gone.  That post was from 2004!  Merry Christmas to you my friend.

Offline Tresclub

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 11:57:58 PM »
Why thank you Warren, but I haven't been gone.  That post was from 2004!  Merry Christmas to you my friend.
I know, just a poor attempt at being facetious.  And a Merry Christmas to you and your Family! 

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 12:10:03 AM »
I knew you were being facetious, Warren.  Your Smiley Wink was a dead giveaway.  Don took you seriously!   ;)

Merry CHRISTmas to you, Warren, your family and all friends!
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline DonM

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »
I missed the smiley wink!!