Author Topic: Genuine Yamaha dust cover for Genos?  (Read 345 times)

Offline BartW

Genuine Yamaha dust cover for Genos?
« on: December 06, 2017, 07:04:27 AM »
I'd like to return the IKEA throw back to my wife and get a proper cover for my Genos.  :D
Does any one know whether a. there is a genuine Yamaha dust cover Genos-specific and b. where can I purchase such a thing? I looked on eBAY etc and nothing seems available. I remember for my Tyros' these were readily available.

Genos

Offline zionip

Re: Genuine Yamaha dust cover for Genos?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 07:24:12 AM »
I'd like to return the IKEA throw back to my wife and get a proper cover for my Genos.  :D
Does any one know whether a. there is a genuine Yamaha dust cover Genos-specific and b. where can I purchase such a thing? I looked on eBAY etc and nothing seems available. I remember for my Tyros' these were readily available.

Did you mean the dust covers that covers not only the Genos keyboard, but also its GNS-MS01 satellite speakers, or any dust cover that covers only the Genos keyboard?  Or, simply a custom Genos dust cover with Yamaha logo?

The Yamaha Club dust cover for Genos is not available yet:
http://www.yamaha-club.net/shop/accessories/dust-covers.html

Thanks,
Paul

The following users thanked this post: BartW

Offline BartW

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 07:51:56 AM »
Thank you Paul,

I am looking for a cover mainly for just the keyboard which would be custom-fit for Genos and would be nice if it had a nice YAMAHA or Genos logo on it.

I guess I have to keep checking the page you referenced periodically.

Bart

Genos

Online alans

Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000 and Tyros5

Offline hammer

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 11:30:45 AM »
I have used large bath towels for years and they work just fine. 

Deane

Offline soryt

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 02:41:42 PM »
My Yamaha dealer ( Oostendorp in Holland ) supplies a dust cover to all their customers as part of their service package,which is supplied with every Genos

Soneg  :)
Plays Tyros 5 & Nord electro 5
My You Tube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2s4KsgEvNsa70f-LTmTCw?view_as=subscriber

Offline zionip

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 03:07:05 PM »
I have been using these washable & stretchable dust covers (for 76-88key) from 61-key PSR-S9x0, 76-key Genos, to 88-key S80 synth:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CZTOPSG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Paul

Online Pianoman

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 03:20:27 PM »

Hello Bart.

How about a big white bedsheet. They're good for numerous uses.

One can even tie them together to make an escape rope, in case a jealous husband unexpectedly returns too early from work.

I'm just joking of course.

But I do use a white bedsheet after setting up my gear, to cover both Piano and Arranger from the top and going down almost to the floor, hiding the foot pedals as well.

I normally set up my equipment and then go home to sleep before returning to perform.

Best Regards,
Pianoman.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:43:07 PM by Pianoman »