Author Topic: New PSR Performer - Randy Sherwood  (Read 360 times)

Offline Joe W

New PSR Performer - Randy Sherwood
« on: November 20, 2017, 08:39:02 AM »
I am very happy to announce our newest PSR Performer - Randy Sherwood, otherwise known as saxxman in the forum.  Randy launches his page with 10 songs, 6 from his Tyros4 and 4 from his PSR-S970.  Visit Randy's PSR Performer page and listen to some great music and learn a bit about Randy's background.
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: saxxman, Taffinator

Offline harry t

Re: New PSR Performer - Randy Sherwood
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:04:21 AM »
Welcome Randy to the forum.
Iwas also born in Cumberland but in Cumberland U.K. It is now known as Cumbria unfortunately. Anyway best wishes and keep playing

harry t

The following users thanked this post: saxxman

Offline saxxman

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »
 8)  Thanks so much guys!  It is great to finally get to post some of my tunes out here.  I have been a "lurker" for a long time on this forum but have gained an immense amount of knowledge (and styles!) from the wealth of talented folks in this community.  I look forward to becoming more active as I approach my (imminent!) retirement from my day job as a software tester.

All the hype on the Genos has my eyes and ears for sure....but have to tell you that the PSR-S970 sure still sounds great to my ears!  Only time will tell if I jump to the latest toy in the Yamaha lineup.

Thanks again for the opportunity to associate w/so many fun and talented people!  Like I said in my bio, the music folks are just more fun to be around!

Randy

Offline rattley

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 03:44:14 PM »
Hello dear friend !     It has been a while!    Looking forward to hearing more from you.  -charley

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 03:57:21 PM »
I listened to all of your music the first day Joe posted your new Performer's page.  You play very well and I enjoyed all of your performances.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline RoyceM

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 08:20:21 PM »
Hi Randy,

I was entranced with the beauty of your music. Truly wonderful. I look forward to hearing more of your arrangements and playing.

- Royce
DGX-305, Roland E60, S900, S910, Center Point Stereo Spacestation V.3
PSR Performer page

Offline saxxman

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 06:59:46 AM »
Thanks Charley, Roger and Royce!  Definitely appreciate the kind words and your listening to my tunes!  If you are like me, you have watched and enjoyed every phase as the technology advanced from the "good old days" when we had separate MIDI boxes strung together for bass, strings, drums and keys to the marvels of today's arrangers.....The times sure have changed since then! 

Charley - congrats on your recent upgrade - I know the Genos is a great board for sure!

I intend to become much more with my love for music shortly as I become "finally retired".  Can't wait!

Wishing you all a great, safe, and highly musical holiday!

Randy

Offline Toril S

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 01:17:29 AM »
Hello Randy! Congratulations with becoming a performer. You make wonderful music! I also have the S970.
Toril S

PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

http://psrtutorial.com/perf/torilSusegg.html

Offline erbis

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 04:28:36 AM »
Randy.
Congratulations from Poland. Your music is great
Greetings ;D
Ryszard/erbis
Wojciech Kilar:"(...) has nothing more beautiful than infinitely endless sound or consonance, that this is precisely the deepest wisdom, not our tricks with sonata allegrem, fugue, harmony".

Offline Paul B

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 04:49:20 AM »
Great collection Randy, I really enjoyed your music!

Paul
Paul B
Kenosha, WI / Mission, TX