Author Topic: Email Notifications  (Read 361 times)

Offline alanclare

Email Notifications
« on: November 14, 2017, 01:06:59 AM »
I may be mistaken, but I have the impression that although I get an email notification when an entry is made by someone else in a thread to which I have previously contributed (until I trigger a request to stop), when I originate a new thread and someone responds to it, I don't get an email. If I enter the thread myself after starting it, then I do get emails when someone else responds.

Is this so? If it is then I may miss a reply to a question or a request for help if I don't go and look at the thread.

Offline Bertie59

Re: Email Notifications
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 01:50:26 AM »
Hi Alan
In order to get emails on a particular thread ou need to hit the "notify" button next to the "reply" button under the post.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Sue  :)

Offline alanclare

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 06:20:06 AM »
Sue

It certainly does help! Thank you. I obviously hadn’t noticed the ‘notify’ option. Typical me - in a rush and not concentrating. Mea culpa and all that.

Alan

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 08:39:53 PM »
If you will go to your Forum Profile, Alan, and click on Notifications, which is under Modify Profile, it will bring up several options and you can select your settings there.  By doing it this way you will only need to do it once.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: alanclare

Offline alanclare

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 11:32:27 PM »
Thank you Roger. All clear now.
Alan