Author Topic: Music finder favorites  (Read 354 times)

Offline Marty Mark

Music finder favorites
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:30:33 AM »
Hi everyone!  How can I add more songs to my favorite list, when it says I can't add any more songs?

Offline jtrue

Re: Music finder favorites
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »
Music Finder is limited to 2500 records. Look near the lower left corner of the Music Finder display to see how many records you currently have.  If it shows 2500 then you can't add any more unless you first delete some of the existing records. If it shows fewer than 2500 then you'll have to give more detail regarding the statement that "it says" you can't add any more.

"Adding" a Favorite is actually just placing a tick mark in an existing Music Finder record and you can mark as Favorites as many of your Music Finder records as you wish.

j.
It don't mean a thing...

Offline Marty Mark

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »
I only have 100 songs on my favorite list. I don't understand the tick mark on the music finder. I just want to add more songs on my favorite list.

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 02:36:36 PM »
Adding a song to the favorites list is very easy. Merely select the song you wish to add, then when the song is highlighted press the "H" button on the right side of the display and the song will be added to the favorites list. I currently have 129 songs on my favorites list, and I believe it can be as many as 2,500 songs, but not really sure. The favorites list is was my go-to list for performing 99 percent of my jobs.

Hope this helps,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline jtrue

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 06:13:25 PM »
I apologize for the error in my previous post:  The Music Finder record count is near the lower right corner of the display, not the lower left.

Perhaps there is confusion because you can't add to your Favorites list when you are looking at that list.  Additions are made by going to the "ALL" tab where every Music Finder record is displayed, then follow Gary's instructions to mark one or more of them as Favorites.  Then go to the "FAVORITE" tab and you will see your new selection(s) added. (You move from one tab to another by pressing the  <TAB> keys near top right corner of the display screen.)

Conversely, you remove items from your Favorites by going to the "FAVORITE" tab, highlighting a record to be removed and pressing the "H" button to the right of the display. Doing so removes the tick mark from the record and it disappears from the list of Favorites but it remains in the Music Finder database and will still appear under the "ALL" tab.

All this and more is explained here:  http://www.psrtutorial.com/lessons/playing/mf/index.html

j.
It don't mean a thing...

The following users thanked this post: Marty Mark