Author Topic: Tyros5 twinset  (Read 330 times)

Offline Tezwalker

Tyros5 twinset
« on: November 13, 2017, 04:18:13 AM »
Hi I have a tyros5 and a midi connected korg  D80   The korg is striped and as got just a midi out  circuit connected to midi  on my tyros5 so I have 72 notes  if I play on the korg it is the same as the tyros5 with the exception that the korg also plays a bass note  If I turn off the R1  R2 R3  the korg  just plays bass notes if l switch off the style  no out put from korg so the style must be putting  a base note on rest off korg keyboard 
 Ps it not a bad thing but I wonder if there is  some thing l need to do to stop it  also l noticed when I play a chord  in right hand  on korg it shows on the display thanks

Terry

Offline Tezwalker

Re: Tyros5 twinset and chord tracker
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 09:03:06 AM »
Hi I have a tyros5 and a midi connected korg  D80   The korg is striped and as got just a midi out  circuit connected to midi  on my tyros5 so I have 76 notes  if I play on the korg it is the same as the tyros5 with the exception that the korg also plays a bass note  If I turn off the R1  R2 R3  the korg  just plays bass notes if l switch off the style  no out put from korg so the style must be putting  a base note on rest off korg keyboard 
 Ps it not a bad thing but I wonder if there is  some thing l need to do to stop it  also l noticed when I play a chord  in right hand  on korg it shows on the display thanks
  Also new problem when I use chord tracker on tyros start song  the cords play  and display but if l play a note in lower part of tyros the chord stops  upper part no problem

On the midi keyboard any note played on the keyboard stop chord tracker and just displays chancel/ D if l play a d note or chancel/A if I play a note

Any ideas thanks

Terry