Author Topic: Quick save of registration entry into current playlist  (Read 324 times)

Offline StuartR

Quick save of registration entry into current playlist
« on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »
I'm trying to figure out how to save a single registration entry into a playlist. I'm pretty sure it can be done but I can't find my reference. Perhaps I've missed it in the user or reference manuals. Anyone done this?

I've got Tyros 5 registration bank files that each contain multiple entries and I want to be able to select a single entry and save it to my playlist without the other entries.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:09:45 PM by StuartR »

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Quick save of registration entry into current playlist
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 01:17:19 PM »
Have you tried the 'Edit Playlist Record' function as described in instruction 3 of the procedure 'Adding a Record to the Playlist',  on page 96 of the Genos Owner's Manual?

You can select a single registration memory from the selected bank, which will then load when you select the record in the PlayList.

Regards

Ian

Offline StuartR

Re: Quick save of registration entry into current playlist
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 04:16:22 PM »
Have you tried the 'Edit Playlist Record' function as described in instruction 3 of the procedure 'Adding a Record to the Playlist',  on page 96 of the Genos Owner's Manual?

You can select a single registration memory from the selected bank, which will then load when you select the record in the PlayList.

Regards

Ian

I see it now. This should work. I just had to read the manual more carefully. Thanks Ian
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:19:40 PM by StuartR »