Author Topic: list of senior anthem tunes  (Read 250 times)

Offline ekurburski

list of senior anthem tunes
« on: November 03, 2017, 04:20:13 PM »
Looking for suggestions of positive uplifting tunes for seniors.  I'm starting with

I don't need your rockin chair
older women
the older the violin

Earl
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Offline travlin-easy

Re: list of senior anthem tunes
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:04:03 PM »
Earl, take a look at the favorites section of your PSR-3000 MFD - those are where I made my selections from.

Additionally, seniors want upbeat music, something with a kick they can either dance to or tap their feet. Again, you will fine them in that favorites section of the MFD.

Hope this helps,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Ed B

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 07:11:34 PM »
Hi Earl
This is a list I picked up awhile back and use from time to time. Not sure where I got it from so I cannot give the originator credit. It may be helpful.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

The following users thanked this post: John Plumridge, DaveD, Pauljones, Del B

Offline ekurburski

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 02:15:44 PM »
thank you both but to clarify.  I'm not necessarily looking for upbeat tunes.  Hard to explain but something a little harder.  Tunes that basically say to h&^^ about being old. Not going to go along to get along but I'm just as good as ever.  Maybe even better!

Earl
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags