Author Topic: Live transmission from Music Store Köln Saturday 16:00  (Read 1247 times)

Offline voodoo

Live transmission from Music Store Köln Saturday 16:00
« on: November 03, 2017, 04:41:47 AM »
See here:

https://www.facebook.com/MusicStoreKoeln/

Now ready for testing with us in the exhibition: the Yamaha Genos! Tomorrow will also be the big Yamaha Genos presentation in the Music Store, which is already fully booked. However, we are broadcasting the event as a video livestream for all those interested via our Facebook page. So be there, at 16 clock it starts!

Look forward to the 4th of November when the Yamaha Genos Digital Workstation Keyboard is presented in the MUSIC STORE - one of the first shows in Germany! The popular demonstrators Manni Pichler and Sadi Richter will not only entertain you on this day, but will also reveal all the secrets of the new Yamaha flagship and explain in detail.

Uli
Yamaha Genos (finally)
Nord Electro 5D

Offline pjd

Re: Live transmission from Music Store Köln Saturday 16:00
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 06:58:22 AM »
Thanks, Uli! So, that would be 11AM Eastern Daylight Time.

Lots of bits traveling under the ocean.  :)

-- pj

Offline pjd

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 08:06:02 AM »
Looks like the video link was there on the Facebook page, technical difficulties occurred, and then the link disappeared.

Hasn't come back 15 minutes later...

Oh, well -- pj

Offline pjd

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 08:10:16 AM »
OK, looks like I needed to change the language back to German. Weird.

Technical difficulties continue: distorted audio and stream interrupts. It now looks like they've terminated the video.

Hi Bachus, I saw that you were trying, too.

-- pj
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:29:12 AM by pjd »

Offline Bachus

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 09:13:15 AM »
OK, looks like I needed to change the language back to German. Weird.

Technical difficulties continue: distorted audio and stream interrupts. It now looks like they've terminated the video.

Hi Bachus, I saw that you were trying, too.

-- pj

Yes i was, but its time now for me to go to the real deal, peter Baartmans in Zwolle
Keyszone.boards.net for all the latest keyboard news and information.

Online alfonata

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 10:49:30 AM »
have seen and heard the presentation. The men in the audience all had gray hairs and, in my opinion, they were not enthusiastic about what the young man did behind the keyboard

Offline pjd

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2017, 10:54:49 AM »
have seen and heard the presentation. The men in the audience all had gray hairs and, in my opinion, they were not enthusiastic about what the young man did behind the keyboard

Thanks, alfonata. From the little bit that I saw, I liked what the demonstrator was playing -- and I've got quite a few gray hairs.  :)

Really a shame about the technical issues, but there should be many more demo videos on the way, now.

Take care -- pj

Offline Patt22

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:36:56 PM by Patt22 »

The following users thanked this post: pjd

Offline pjd

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 01:24:46 PM »
Merci, Patrick!

I caught the final 30 minutes of Peter Baartmans' demonstration live. The link now points to a recording of the full presentation from the beginning. Well done, Oostendorp and Mr. Baartmans!

Fantastic orchestral woodwinds! It was interesting to watch Peter's feet -- always in motion, especially swelling the ensemble strings.

-- pj

Offline Rick D.

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »
Thanks PJD!

I missed the live as well.

Rick D.

Offline Patt22

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 01:36:06 PM »
Heureux que vous ayez vu le direct  PJ .... bon enregistrement de l'ensemble maintenant', avec un bon casque!  GÉNIAL

Patrick

Offline pjd

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2017, 01:56:51 PM »
Now listening to all of the 80s synth pop by the second demonstrator. Holy smokes!

Hey, is Yamaha paying royalties for all of this stuff? They must. I can't believe how faithful the styles are to the originals.

Listening here through Mackie studio monitors. The folks at Oostendorp have done a super job.

Hope everyone has a good weekend -- pj

P.S. The jazzy, funky stuff starting around 59:00 is really choice.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:17:56 PM by pjd »

Offline Pauljones

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 02:52:01 PM »
The best demo i've seen so far.

Offline maartenb

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 02:43:55 AM »
Heureux que vous ayez vu le direct  PJ .... bon enregistrement de l'ensemble maintenant', avec un bon casque!  GÉNIAL

Patrick

"Happy that you saw the live PJ..... good recording of the whole now', with a good helmet!  GÉNIAL"

Hi Patrick,

I love your posts. But could you use a translation tool (like www.deepl.com/translator for example) to translate your french into english, please? After all, this is an english forum.

Thanks!

Maarten

The following users thanked this post: alans

Offline Patt22

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 08:35:28 AM »
Okay, maarten, I'll make the effort.

Yesterday, I posted in the rush of the live feed and it was PsrT who put me on the trail with the link that didn't work!
After the live broadcast, I was able to watch the 2 videos, alas it was no longer accessible this morning! idem on the french forum...

Ps: this forum appears automatically translated on my tablet, I thought it was the same for you. A thousand apologies.

Patrick

The following users thanked this post: maartenb

Offline vbdx66

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2017, 09:31:45 AM »
Hi,

Just came across this post and as by now all demos have disappeared... I am so sorry to have missed

Peter  Baartmans...  :(

Hasn't anybody recorded these demos by any chance ?

Best Regards,

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650

Offline alans

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 09:59:07 AM »
Hi Vinciane

Somehow this discussion about Peter Baartmans demo in Zwolle has ended up in another thread  about a live stream from Koln

I cannot now find the youtube video of  Peter Baartmans but it was very good ,with good sound quality,I watched it live with the sound through a tv soundbar and it was very dynamic 😀😀
Maybe it will reappear at some point, I think there will be lots more high quality videos showing up soon now the demos are starting

Alan 
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000 and Tyros5

Offline vbdx66

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 10:05:21 AM »
Thanks Alan   :)

Maybe the Baartmans video will come back at some point  8)

Best Regards,

Vinciane.
Past keyboards: PSR E313, PSR E413, PSR E433, PSR S550, DGX 640, upright piano.
Now: DGX 650

Offline pjd

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2017, 01:48:59 PM »
Somehow this discussion about Peter Baartmans demo in Zwolle has ended up in another thread  about a live stream from Koln.

Hi Alan --

I'm to blame for that. I saw the live link to Oostendorp that Patrick posted, tuned in, and then reflexively posted my real time comments to this thread.

Given that the video has now de-rezzed, I feel extraordinarily lucky. Hope it reappears!

Apologies for the confusion -- pj

Offline alans

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 02:55:49 AM »
Thats OK pj,I won't tell anyone 😁😁😁

Best wishes

Alan 😀
Previous keyboards-Yamaha PSR 410,Technics KN2000,KN5000,KN6000 , KN7000 and Tyros5