Author Topic: OK, but now how do I....  (Read 335 times)

Offline ekurburski

OK, but now how do I....
« on: October 28, 2017, 03:19:46 PM »
Gary,
Played some today with the music finder and figured out how to load the settings for the indiv songs listed in it. But now,
1. how do I get to the lyrics sheet for that tune?

when Icall up the registration button I get the list of regs you saved. Spme appear t be for specific songs others for series of regis.  How do I tell what the indiv regs are in those that are a series of them, like country 1 and country3?

I am learning.  Getting closer to being a little more comfortable with it.

Earl
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Online travlin-easy

Re: OK, but now how do I....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 08:38:36 AM »
Unfortunately, you cannot link the lyrics to the music finder directory - that feature just became possible with the new Genos. I used a netbook PC for lyrics, which you will see on some of my posted videos, is perched upon my custom console.

The vast majority of the registrations I created were in categories. Therefore, if you select Country1, then hit the edit button on the bottom of the display, you will see the 8 songs within that registration. Press the button next to the song and you're ready to go.

Hope this helps.

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline ekurburski

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 10:29:31 AM »
thanks again Gary.  I will try that later this afternoon.
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Online travlin-easy

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »
I forgot to mention that those registrations are all transposed to my bull frog singing voice. You may want to change them to something different for your vocal range.

All the best,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...