Author Topic: Tyros 5 Styles  (Read 703 times)

Tyros 5 Styles
« on: October 22, 2017, 04:00:06 AM »
While I love the Genos and it is certainly nice to have a large number of fresh new styles, my biggest disappointment is that most Tyros 5 styles are missing in action.  One assumes that most purchasers of Genos will be former Tyros 5 users.  Having these styles available would ease the transition.  The 40 Audio styles would need to have the audio drums replaced with Revo kits and the improved Genos instruments should replace the equivalent voice parts in the T5 styles. Perhaps Yamaha will make an optimized T5 styles pack available, or super hero Onacimus might do so.  It is even conceivable that Yamaha could do this with a firmware update.

Joe
Yamaha Genos  |  Yamaha CP4  |  Hauptwerk / Paramount  |  Band-In-A-Box Audiophile Edition

Offline Kari V

Re: Tyros 5 Styles
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 06:52:59 AM »
While I love the Genos and it is certainly nice to have a large number of fresh new styles, my biggest disappointment is that most Tyros 5 styles are missing in action.  One assumes that most purchasers of Genos will be former Tyros 5 users.  Having these styles available would ease the transition.  The 40 Audio styles would need to have the audio drums replaced with Revo kits and the improved Genos instruments should replace the equivalent voice parts in the T5 styles. Perhaps Yamaha will make an optimized T5 styles pack available, or super hero Onacimus might do so.  It is even conceivable that Yamaha could do this with a firmware update.

Joe

How about using Google to find these for download? Search for "Tyros 5 styles download"  :)

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 07:10:39 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion Karl. Here is a link to Robbie’s T5 style download:

http://www.robbiedoes.nl/downloads/Tyros5/Styles/AllOriginalTyros5Styles.zip

If I understand correctly, the 40 Audio styles are unfortunatly not included.

To optimize this collection for Genos would require access to a Genos and a fair bit of work.

Joe
Yamaha Genos  |  Yamaha CP4  |  Hauptwerk / Paramount  |  Band-In-A-Box Audiophile Edition

The following users thanked this post: pjd, Siger, Aquilauno

Offline KetPa4

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 01:05:15 AM »
A special Thanks for the link to tyros styles I am looking forward to converting to my Ketron and PA4X

thanks again
Pat