Author Topic: VH  (Read 525 times)

Offline winternotes

VH
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:11:51 AM »
Hi all: Hope none of you are in the line of the storm coming into FL.   I created a VH named 2016. I assigned it to each song style that I created individually to every registration button for that song.
I edited the VH and saved it. When I go to each song style, the old settings appear. Is there an easy way for each style to recognize the new settings or do I have to go to each song and change every button . Lot of work. Thanks

Having fun in retirement

Online Fred Smith

Re: VH
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 10:15:03 AM »
Hi all: Hope none of you are in the line of the storm coming into FL.   I created a VH named 2016. I assigned it to each song style that I created individually to every registration button for that song.
I edited the VH and saved it. When I go to each song style, the old settings appear. Is there an easy way for each style to recognize the new settings or do I have to go to each song and change every button . Lot of work. Thanks

Are you trying to edit a style ("go to each song style", "assigned it to each song style"), or are you trying to edit a registration? Your description isn't clear.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: winternotes

Offline winternotes

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 05:50:44 PM »
Let me start over. I would like the Vocal setting to be the same as the TALK setting, my true voice. But,I want to ad "Pitch Correct" to that. I started with the mic settings. I changed the vocal settings to the same settings as "TALK". I am still getting reverb or something.  Any suggestions? What  else do I have to do?
Thanks
Having fun in retirement

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 03:21:22 AM »
Have you set the effects to none in the harmonizer edit page and set Mic settings to nil on the keyboard.

Offline winternotes

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 07:07:27 AM »
OK: I would like to think that I could do this, But I have to admit that I do not know where the effects harmonizer page is. I have been to the VH settings page and tried a few things with no good result.Thanks for hanging in there with me.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:15:21 AM by winternotes »
Having fun in retirement