Author Topic: Arpeggio?  (Read 789 times)

Offline Toril S

Arpeggio?
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:30:44 AM »
Hello :) Is there no way to get arpeggio effect on PSR 2100? If I remember correctly, this feature existed in many older keyboards, even in styles. Or, have I just dreamed it?  :)
Toril S

PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

Offline Toril S

Re: Arpeggio?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:33:07 AM »
Thank you very much, Ted! These styles are great. And I appreciate your explanation and that you tried out the styles on your KB☺ This helps a lot!
Toril S

PSR S970, PSR 2100 and PSR-47.

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:28:07 AM »
Is it not possible to convert arps to multipads ?

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline Joe H

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 07:07:55 AM »
Is it not possible to convert arps to multipads ?

Jeff

Yes. of coarse it is. Our styles contain many "arps" as well as do the Multi Pads.  Not so hard to do once you get the hang of it.

;)

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads for EDM. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline DerekA

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 08:12:11 AM »
You can have multipads which are arp patterns, and which transpose with the chord.

There's one small drawback though, which is that a multipad will play a fixed pattern - a 'live' arp can be shaped depending on which notes you're holding down with the right hand. For example hold down two C's an octave apart, then add another C an octave higher - the arp will change.
S770

Offline Joe H

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:26:29 AM »
... There's one small drawback though, which is that a Multipad will play a fixed pattern - a 'live' arp can be shaped depending on which notes you're holding down with the right hand...

Yes, and we can use the S770 / S970 live arpeggiator to create new Style Parts and new Multi Pads.

8)

Joe H
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:09:17 PM by Joe H »
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads for EDM. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html