Author Topic: S750 - Does not turn on  (Read 589 times)

Offline trym

S750 - Does not turn on
« on: July 18, 2017, 11:30:44 AM »
Did someone meet with a similar condition while playing the screen suddenly appeared error message, the power button on the housing did not want to turn off the instrument so I pulled out the power adapter after this operation, the device worked a few days after the again suddenly appeared the same error with that After removing the power supply plug and reconnecting the instrument, it never wakes up again. What Can Be the Cause of This Mishap?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:33:31 AM by trym »

Offline travlin-easy

Re: S750 - Does not turn on
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »
It could be the power supply itself, but the best advice I have is to perform a system restoration by holding down the rightmost white key while powering up. If this does not work, the next step would be to send it to a factory authorized service center.

Hope this helps,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline trym

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:07:06 AM »
The power supply is checked and is working, while the shoulder is the voltage at the output of the ajack plate to the DM board. I have checked all the most important components and it seems to be working out. I can not make a factory reset because the instrument does not start at all.

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:49:37 AM »
The only other option is to take the keyboard to a factory authorized service center.

Good luck,

Gary
Love Those Yammies...