Author Topic: loaded usb for psr-s950  (Read 1256 times)

Offline larryj

loaded usb for psr-s950
« on: May 27, 2017, 06:38:58 AM »
does anyone know where I can purchase a usb that is loaded with backround tracks, namely drums, bass, etc. to play along with.  I have a Hammond organ that I would like to play along with some type of backing tracks being played from a usb stick on my 950.  thanx in advance......Larry

The following users thanked this post: Daniel_ARG

Offline travlin-easy

Re: loaded usb for psr-s950
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 05:49:28 PM »
I posted my USB drive on this site so it can be downloaded. You will find thousands of styles, midi files, etc... on the drive. However, you will probably have to modify the midi files to suit your needs. Most midi files are full files, with the lead, complete background, and not just drums and bass. This will take a bit of work on your part, but there are lots of free programs on this site that will allow you to do this easily. Here is a link to the USB drive: https://app.box.com/s/6hygtzvckdnm3e2fbfc7

Good luck,

Gary 8)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:51:25 PM by travlin-easy »
Love Those Yammies...

The following users thanked this post: Stratcat, Dick Rector

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »
Thank you, Gary.  I failed to download this when it was previously posted.

I hope you're feeling better and will be able to enjoy the warmer weather while skirting the coast on your yacht.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline adrianed

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »
Hi Gary,

Thankyou for the files Gary,

I hope some of them will work on a T2 or T5

Roger says you are in warmer weather, We all dream of warm weather in Winter, its pretty much winter here in

Sydney well it might only be Autumn but this morning the temp was 4 deg and that is cold for us Sydneysiders ( I

hope I can call myself a Sydneysider after living in Sydney over 50 years, Born in the Uk )

Would be nice to have a yacht though, I used to go fishing in Morton Bay near Brisbane in OZ and remember trying to put fresh bait on the fishing line with the boat going up and down, up and down up and down, Whoops, get the picture Gary

Thanks again Gary enjoy all the fruits of your labour

Adrian

PS do you want somebody to carry your keyboard on the boat so you can do a few jobs ??
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:25:25 PM by adrianed »

Offline Dick Rector

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 01:49:47 AM »
I also took the freedom to download your files Gary.
Wow what a gift.

Wish you the best.
Regards,
Dick
PSR-2000 and PSR-S950

Online Jeff Hollande

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 04:37:37 AM »
Hi Gary,

Many thanks for this great collection !  :)
Best wishes, Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 05:55:25 PM »
adrianed,

I have not been in that part of the world for more than 50 years, when I worked for NASA and they sent me to Woomera, SA to help set up a satellite tracking station. I fell in love with a beautiful, young Aussie gal named Margarett Enever, her father didn't want me near her, and made that very plain to me. He was a giant of a man, and I was a skinny, very young Yank that was only there for a couple weeks at most. I took Margaret out on a single date, brought her home early, and her father was waiting on the front porch for us. Never heard from her again. Lost love!

I did get to go fishing just outside the Great Barrier Reef, the action was incredible and we caught huge numbers of fish, but the ocean was quite rough that day and nearly everyone on the boat was seasick. I believe only the captain, mate and myself were the only ones that were not seasick. :)

All the best,

Gary 8)
Love Those Yammies...