Author Topic: Hello. I'm back  (Read 764 times)

Offline ekurburski

Hello. I'm back
« on: April 11, 2017, 03:44:29 PM »
I was member back when the site was first started.  I had a PSR740 (still do) and started a webite w forum that I maintained for a ehile.  Later Joe suggested I should drop that site and contiribute to her but I just kindof got wrapped up in other things and dropped most of my interest.  Have decided to ge back into the swing of things and just purchased a PSR 3000 from a member here.  Getting it tomorrow from fedix and of course am quite excited about it.  Anyway, rest assurred you will be seeing a slew of me in the future as I get into this new board(New to me anyhow).

PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Online MBedesem

Re: Hello. I'm back
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »
Welcome back.

The 740 ws my first real arranger, and there are still many loyal and devoted PSR-3000 users around.

Regards,

Michael
Michael P. Bedesem
mpb@vermontel.net
http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html
Tyros 5

Offline ekurburski

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 03:38:00 PM »
yES, i'VE GOT TO SAY THE 740 IS STILL QUITE A MACHINE!  I had found another one on ebay and missed it.  Mentioned on another forum and Gary Diamond made me an offer on one of his 3000s that I couldn't turn down.  Iwas going to get the extra one as a backup but instead went ahead and got the 3000. Now I've got to go through a new learning curve, but oh well.
PSR740, PSR3000, tx7, mt32, mirage, ProTiools 10,11 Sonar,  Reaper, BIAB2018 an a 4' stack of computer Music mags

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 03:51:29 PM »
Hi Ekurburski,

Welcome back to the forum.  I see you are from Mountain Home, Arkansas.  I spent many weeks in that area, in my youth, with my parents and sister on fishing trips and vacations.  I have very fond memories of the region and just the mention of Mountain Home brings a smile to my face.  :) :) :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Online MBedesem

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »
I suspect you will not be disappointed with the 3000.

Michael
Michael P. Bedesem
mpb@vermontel.net
http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html
Tyros 5