Author Topic: Hi everyone - Yogesh from India  (Read 716 times)

Offline Ygarg

Hi everyone - Yogesh from India
« on: December 03, 2016, 12:17:38 AM »
I'm Yogesh (36, India>Rajasthan) and have grown up playing different models of Yamaha and Casio keyboards (PSR series) for myself. Now I'm planning to get a PSR S-770 as an upgrade.
Most of the music (of whatever i know) i have learnt on my own (i mean through innumerable gurus of the musical world, colleagues and my friends etc..) and now have started teaching music to kids in after-office hours.
Looking forward to much needed support and knowledge from you all !

Yogesh

Online Roger Brenizer

Re: Hi everyone - Yogesh from India
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 12:31:14 AM »
Hi Yogesh,

You have a very impressive introduction and I'm most impressed by your giving spirit in wanting to teach kids to play music.  I'm very sure you will enjoy upgrading to a Yamaha PSR-S770 keyboard.  We're here to help you with your questions and soon we'll be learning from you.  This is a friendly forum and I'm sure you will make many friends here.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.
http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Ygarg

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 02:56:37 AM »
Thank you sir for the encouraging word!

I was hooked to your website on my first visit itself, although I hadn't visited it intentionally (was led to it while googling for some queries). But since then it's become a habit to read the opinions, reviews and experiences of the experts with different instruments.
It's a great pleasure to be in the company of masters now.

Offline Ed B

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 12:08:46 PM »
Hi Yogesh
Welcome, sounds like you have quite a lot of experience and I am sure you will find the 770 a fine keyboard.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning