Author Topic: Hello - I'm new :)  (Read 1288 times)

Offline erbis

Hello - I'm new :)
« on: November 26, 2016, 05:16:30 AM »
Hello :)
  Thank you for accepting the community of people who love music. Few words about me. My name is Richard, live in Poland, I am a retired teacher. I am a self-taught - amateur. At the age of 50 years learned to play the keyboard (Yamaha PSR 340) and playing instruments type of keyboard has become my passion. I only play by ear, I do not know the notes or chords and inspiration for me are the accompaniment styles. Three years ago I started making my own music and has since been posted on YouTube exactly 1,630 own improvised compositions. In order played at Roland bk-5, Ketron SD-5 a year on the outstanding Tyros 4 (black version)
  Here is the link to my feed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3yq9s0mTwBuKtCg5u43-uA?view_as=public
I am 68 years. I do not know English and I use the Google translator. Sorry for the mistakes.:)

Erbis
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:47:12 AM by erbis »
Wojciech Kilar:"(...) has nothing more beautiful than infinitely endless sound or consonance, that this is precisely the deepest wisdom, not our tricks with sonata allegrem, fugue, harmony".

Offline DrakeM

Re: Hello - I'm new :)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 08:17:15 AM »
Hi Erbis and welcome to the forum.

Our forum has a  Home Pages  you may not know about which contains a lot of useful information found here:

http://psrtutorial.com/index.html

Be sure to check out those Home Pages as there are many "How To” Lessons regarding your keyboard’s special abilities.

We are looking forward to some of your song postings in our "Songs played by forum members" section of the forum.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html

You ought to consider becoming a Supporting Member to gain access to the Charter Members Only section of the forum with thousands of extra Yamaha styles.

... the easiest way is to be a support member:

http://www.psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

By making any kind of purchase from the store, you help support the PSR Tutorial site and this forum:

http://www.psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

If you want more excellent styles, as well as hundreds of free PDF songbooks, than you can imagine, become a supporting member, you'll be glad you did.

Regards
Drake

Offline erbis

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 09:20:28 AM »
Hi Drake :)
Thank you very much for your warm welcome and for information about using the resources of the Forum. I take advantage of hints, although the page psrtutorial I have known for many years and admire your achievements.
Best wishes
Erbis
Wojciech Kilar:"(...) has nothing more beautiful than infinitely endless sound or consonance, that this is precisely the deepest wisdom, not our tricks with sonata allegrem, fugue, harmony".

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »
Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum and this great community of like minded members.  Your English is very good and I enjoyed reading about your musical background.

I know that you are really going to enjoy being a member of this forum, which will become like a second family to you, once you begin to interact with the other members.

Have a very nice evening, my new friend.

"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline erbis

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 01:35:27 PM »
Hi Roger :)
Thank you very much for your warm words. Yes, I know that this Forum will I feel great. Regards.
Erbis

Offline Udo

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 01:53:52 PM »
Hi Erbis,

welcome neighbor to this great place

cheers
udo

Offline erbis

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 02:30:47 PM »
Hi Udo :)
Thank you and best regards.
Erbis

Offline pethep

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 11:32:50 PM »
Witam na forum.
Roznimy sie wlasciwie tylko zawodem bo i ja nie znam angielskiego,nut i gram ze sluchu ale ty jestes lepszy w graniu muzyki i fotografowaniu

We differ only former profession because I do not know English, notes and I only play by ear, but you're better in English, at playing music and shooting
Greetings
Peter

Beginner, earlier PSR-S900 now Tyros 5

Offline erbis

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 12:44:07 AM »
Hi Pethep :)
Thank you very much for such kind words. Yes, we are alike, because we love music. And this is important because the rest is irrelevant.
Regards, Peter :)
Erbis
Ryszard