Author Topic: Hello, I am from France, I am new to this forum  (Read 524 times)

Offline Mr_dham

Hello, I am from France, I am new to this forum
« on: November 16, 2016, 10:52:55 PM »
Hello,

My name is Vincent.
I went here because I like playing music and own a PSR-500.

I am searching for some help on a few topic and I'll be happy to share some knowledge as far as I can.

:)

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hello, I am from France, I am new to this forum
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 01:59:38 PM »
Hi Vincent,

Welcome to the forum.  I'm glad you like to play music and I see that you own a PSR-S500 keyboard, which I'm sure gives you much pleasure.  I'm sure you will find the help you'll need here.  Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge also.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.

We're glad you've decided to become a member.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Flip

Re: Hello, I am from France, I am new to this forum
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 02:09:54 PM »
Hello and welcome to you Vincent.  You will find a lot of nice and knowledgeable people here who will help you in many ways.  Please remember.....there are no "dumb" questions....just ask away.  Regards, Flip  ;)