Author Topic: Hi I am new to PSR Tutorial from VIZAG,AP,India  (Read 491 times)

Offline joshua777

Hi I am new to PSR Tutorial from VIZAG,AP,India
« on: November 10, 2016, 07:34:05 PM »
Hello everyone! I am a user of Yamaha workstation S950,and I am here to get help from all professionals as well as to share my knowledge with you.

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hi I am new to PSR Tutorial from VIZAG,AP,India
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:50:35 PM »
Hi Joshua,

Welcome to the forum and a really great keyboard website.  I see you own a PSR-S950 keyboard.  I'm certain you will be able to learn a great deal about your keyboard here as well as share your knowledge with other members of the forum.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge.  Please remember there is absolutely no obligation to do so; however, if you choose this option you will be granted this privilege for a lifetime.

We're so glad you've decided to become a member and we're looking forward to interacting with you.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  You will find there are many knowledgeable members more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page