Author Topic: Hi from USA  (Read 623 times)

Offline jmo2ke

Hi from USA
« on: November 07, 2016, 11:34:50 AM »
Hello everyone. I own a yamaha s970 but would like to continue building on my musicianship.

Offline whataguy

Re: Hi from USA
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 01:03:35 PM »
Don't worry about it, just play LOUD!

Online Roger Brenizer

Re: Hi from USA
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 01:18:52 PM »
Hi Jmo2ke,

I see you received a loud welcome from my Marine buddy, Don...LOL!!!

Welcome to the forum and a really great keyboard website.  Congratulations on owning a PSR-S970.  If you would like to continue building on your musicianship, then you've come to the right place.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge.  Please keep in mind there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  This is entirely voluntary; however, if you decide to support our website you will become a Lifetime Supporting Member and will gain access to the Charter Members Boards.

We're glad you've decided to become a member and we're very happy to have you here.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  You will find there are many knowledgeable members more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page