Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 513 times)

Offline andyt5

Hi all!
« on: October 23, 2016, 05:37:44 AM »
Hi all. I'm Andy from uk. I own a Yamaha Tyros 5 and I love it. Be great to get to know you all.

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 12:52:30 PM »
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum.  I see you own a Tyros 5 keyboard, which is a great instrument, as you already know.  I'm confident you really love this keyboard and have already found many hours of pleasure playing it.

You will get to know many friendly and knowledgeable members here as you begin to interact with them.  Here's my definition of a friend.  A friend is just a person I haven't met yet.  And now that you and I have met, we will become much better friends.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.

We're glad you've decided to become a member.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page