Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 841 times)

Offline Degerrum

Hello!
« on: October 20, 2016, 03:54:46 AM »
Hello forum! I just bought a DGX 660.  This is my first decent keyboard (arrives tomorrow 10/21/16). I am just beginning and have a 7YO daughter also learning. 

I've been visiting the DGX 660 in my local music store and am very excited about the many quality voices, styles, and songs.

Thanks for all your work on this forum posting links to adding new songs and styles.  I'm hoping that is a pretty straightforward process.  The chord tracker app also seems promising with this machine.

I'm curious about the possibility of using my iPad as the controller and will explore more forum topics and discussions.

Many thanks!
Derek DeGeer

Offline iulistil2

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:07:50 AM »
Hello ! Also, I purchased DGX-660 for my daughter, but it seems that I like this tool! Very very satisfied! especially the hard keyboard!

MY DEMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yONhGU9a_U

Online Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 12:26:22 PM »
Hi Derek,

Welcome to the forum and a really great keyboard website.  Congratulations on your purchase of the DGX-660 keyboard.  When it arrives tomorrow, I'm certain you and your daughter will find many hours of enjoyment playing this keyboard.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge.  Please remember there is absolutely no obligation to do so; however, if you choose this option you will be granted this privilege for a lifetime.

We're glad you've decided to become a member and we're very happy to have you here.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  You will find there are many knowledgeable members more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 02:44:47 AM »
Welcome Derek !  :)

Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN