Author Topic: New newbie & PSR s770 owner  (Read 508 times)

Offline Marty

New newbie & PSR s770 owner
« on: October 03, 2016, 11:01:17 AM »
Hi,

After a period of little keyboard playing for some years I have in recent months started playing again.

And I have Just received my PSR s770.

Hopefully I will enjoy many hours of pleasure & fun playing my first Yamaha keyboard.
Have used Technics, Korg and Roland in years past.

Hopefully the Yamaha will live up to expectations.

Marty  :)

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: New newbie & PSR s770 owner
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:51:11 PM »
Hi Marty,

Welcome to the forum and this great keyboard website.  Congratulations on your purchase of the PSR S770.  I'm confident you will find this keyboard will live up to your expectations.

Your introduction indicates you have played keyboards previously.  I know that you are really going to enjoy being a member of this forum, which will become like a second family to you, once you begin to interact with the other members.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will become available to you as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge.  Please keep in mind there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  This is entirely voluntary; however, if you decide to support our website you will become a Lifetime Supporting Member.

We're glad that you have decided to become a member.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  There are many members here willing and eager to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page