Author Topic: having fun on amazing yamaha keyboards  (Read 1576 times)

Offline NICK.VZ

having fun on amazing yamaha keyboards
« on: September 27, 2016, 07:24:13 PM »
just saying hullo to everyone on the forum, its a great site. and thanks for all the great info tips and styles. i play tyros4 and really enjoy the new psr 970 .currently composing my own music tracks.being inspired by the great music styles and voices . and thanks joe for your help.   

Offline Ed B

Re: having fun on amazing yamaha keyboards
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:28:11 PM »
Welcome Nick
Good to have you join us. Look forward to hearing some of your compositions when you are ready.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 07:39:46 PM »
Hi Nick,

Along with Ed, I would like to welcome you to the forum.  It would appear you are a seasoned veteran of the keyboard and I'm glad to see you own a PSR-S970 and also a Tyros 4.  We're very happy to have you as a new member.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.
This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

As Ed said, we'll be looking forward to hearing some of your music compositions.

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will become available to you providing additional resources; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.

I'll be looking forward to interacting with you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Linda K

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 08:02:37 PM »
Welcome Nick ;D ;D

Offline Jeff Hollande

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 11:27:42 PM »
BE VERY WELCOME, NICK ! :)

Plse let us know how you are creating your own songs.
Do you use any DAWS ?

Best regards, Jeff
DAWS MAC & WIN

Offline NICK.VZ

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »
thank you Roger for the infomation about the hs8.i assumed repairs and parts for this electone would be difficult because of the age factor.my daughter played one of these organs in a yamaha comp.when they were new in sydney aus.There seems to be a problem with the amplifier so i will try your advice,pull it down and have a go at repairing it in the near future. Thanks again Nick.VZ. 

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 05:45:36 PM »
You're welcome, Nick.  I see that Joe has updated your profile, which now shows your Supporter status.

If you get stuck on the Electone HS-8, just remember that I have the User's Guide and the Service Manual for the organ.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline NICK.VZ

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 09:37:45 PM »
thanks again Roger. im just wondering what the procedure is for listing my music on the site and, or creating the jukebox function. That looks like a great way ,to get your music out there. REGARDS Nick.vz 

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 12:20:19 AM »
Hi Nick,

I assume you would like to become a PSR Performer.  Joe is the only one who can create your Jukebox.

Here's a link that will explain How to Become a PSR Performer.

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,7328.0.html

Step 1 in the instructions mentions midi files, but the instructions were written in 2008.  You will not be able to use midi files to play along with.  We are now submitting our songs to Joe in Mp3 format.  The information in the link is very self explanatory.  I'll look forward to seeing your personal PSR Performer's page when it's completed.  There are plenty of examples for you to follow when you write your biography.

Just email Joe with your first songs and biography and he will get you started.  All songs you want added to your PSR Performer's page in the future will need to follow the same procedure by emailing your song or songs to Joe.

I wish you well.  I'm looking forward to hearing your performances.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 12:25:45 AM by Roger Brenizer »
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger