Author Topic: New to This forum  (Read 768 times)

Offline HVYamaha

• HVYamaha
  • Asst. Member
  • A life without music is no life at all
New to This forum
« on: September 25, 2016, 11:53:22 AM »
Hello, my name is Henk and I'm born  and raised in Holland. I hope you will forgive my English. I have two Yamaha keyboard,  one is a psr9000 and the other one is a psr 740. I hope that I can get Answers to my questions on this forum

Online Roger Brenizer

Re: New to This forum
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 02:13:55 PM »
Hi Henk,

Welcome to the forum.  It would appear you are a veteran of the keyboard owning both a PSR-9000 and a PSR-740.  I'm not familiar with those keyboards; however, we have many members here I'm certain will come to your assistance.  We're very happy to have you as a new member.

You'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  You will find many answers there to your questions.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will become available providing additional resources for you; however, there's absolutely no obligation to do so.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 01:02:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum Henk  :)

Regards
Matrix

Offline HerbS

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »
Welcome to the forum Matrix. You must be very productive running your own web site andd now contributing  to this one. Congratulations.

Best regards,

Herb Saltzman, MD