Author Topic: Vocal settings for PSR-S900  (Read 904 times)

Offline Kari Kivikoski

Vocal settings for PSR-S900
« on: August 20, 2016, 09:16:11 AM »
Hi,
I have hard times in getting good voice when singing.
Unfortunately these Web page below does not exist:

PSR-S900 Microphone settings (Thanks to Dan Rymut (aka "big741")AND GARY DIAMOND
on: April 04, 2008, 04:22:39 AM
www.myspace.com/robchaf

and here is the link to set up your microphone if you need help.It really is a good set up.

http://psrtutorial.com/Resources/Articles/VHPrimer/VHPrimer.html

I wonder if anybody has saved this setup informationan.

BR: Kari Kivikoski from Finland

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Vocal settings for PSR-S900
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 10:30:57 AM »
Hi Kari,

I think that the VH Primer article that you refer to may be the one at this link...

http://www.psrtutorial.com/lessons/tune/vh/VHPrimer.html

There are links to other VH and Mic Settings pages in the Tuning menu at the top left of the page. 

Regards

Ian

Offline Bertie59

Re: Vocal settings for PSR-S900
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »
Hi Karl
I used to have a s900 until recently- I upgraded to an s970 but to be honest I preferred the sound of my s900 - well the s900 after I had adjusted the EQ settings- I used the settings which Gary kindly posted on this forum.
If you haven't tried these already I strongly recommend that you give them a try I don't think you'll be disappointed.

This is from his post :
" Press the Mixing Console button, then tab to EQ. Next, using the "B" button on the left side of the dispoay, scroll down to USER1, then press the Edit button. Now, adjust the sliders to 5, 4, 3, 5, 10 and save them in Store1. This will become the default setting when the keyboard is tuned on, however, you can change and save these settings to others you may like better. Much of this will depend upon the venue configuration itself, and the PA system you are using. "

I'm sure Gary won't mind me quoting his post for you  .

Bertie  :)